- Age & Location:
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW:
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Cutting Edge Mythic G'huun
Cutting Edge Argus
Cutting Edge Xavius
Cutting Edge US82 Archimonde
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Recent and Notable:
Raiding Rainbows-Illidan: I don't feel secure here. Seems like the guild is limping along to a slow death. Also, just doesn't feel like a right fit outside of like 3 people. After finding a good home with Guardians, just doesn't match up.
Guardians-Illidan: Could never recover from losing our 5th healer the 2nd week, and officers just stopped recruiting.
KNF-Area 52: Didn't like the people
High Five-Area 52: Died 1 week after I joined, I only raided there 1 night.
Pre Pot-Area 52: Lost people, and just died out
Left Coast-Area 52: Died
Substance (Now power gaming)-Mal'Ganis- Left due to cliquey-ness and they just all hung out in their own separate discord
Surrendering IRL-Mal'Ganis: Left due to toxic people and officers literally destroying our WoW folder with corrupted WeakAuras
We Gucci-Kil'Jaeden: There duing HFC, left due to IRL stuff
- Name & Class:
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... dan/Zoeyfu
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Mistweaver, Windwalker. I just play WW for World Quest and chill low keys with friends.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Renewing Mist on not full health people, that aren't standing in Africa. Thunder Focus Tea for Renewing Mist, except when burst healing is needed and then I will use it for Enveloping Mist to get the crit from Secret Infusion azerite trait. Soothing mist is a filler for light damage. Vivify for people taking more damage, trying to cleave on to renewing mist targets. Enveloping Mist on to tanks taking heavy damage over a few seconds. Essence Font for raid wide damage of 8 or more targets. If talented, Refreshing Jade Wind when 6 or more targets in range are injured. With burst healing, Use mana tea for free healing, and generally try to get Renewing mist, essence font, and vivifys in the free casting window. Life Cocoon targets that dip dangerously low or are taking heavy damage. Before big healing windows, try to get out renewing mists first so that vivify can cleave. Essence font as needed, but at the end of mana tea window as its channeled and could eat up half the free casting window.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Crit>=Vers>>Mastery>Haste There aren't any breakpoints. Leech also is very highly weighted depending on the fight
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Previously mistweaver spreadsheet. Theres a new site, Questionably Epic for Azerite and Trinkets, then WoWAnalyzer for general tips and stat weights. The monk discord to keep up on new builds. Talk to other mistweavers, and log dive to see what they are doing. Test things out in heroic, as its puggable and repeatable.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I put in a lot of work. I am a perfectionist, and always try to go in with the best resources at my disposal. Running a butt load of mythic + so that gear isn't an issue. Or just to get better itemized gear. I study up on fights before going into them, and review logs to see what could be done better.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
Been doing Prog on Jaina for last 3 weeks, uploaded 1 night Unlisted
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4Z ... H#fight=10
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I have a custom built PC.
**CPU:** Intel Core i7-5820k
**Graphics Card:** XFX Double Dissipation R9-290X-EDFD Raedon R9 290X 4GB 512-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express
**Ram:** 4 G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB 288-Pin SDRAM DDR4 3200
I think I run at like 45-60 fps. Bad times are 26ish.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I've been approached by Mindalus a couple times over the years. Apparently, I've even apped before. Figured, might as well give it a shot, they keep asking.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).