- Age & Location:
- Number of Testicles:
1 (Cancer is a bitch)
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW:
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Started raiding in BC, didn't know what i was doing but learned a lot and began guild hopping and killing shit. In Wrath I ended up with Impervious and ended Teir 8 at world 28th ended Teir 9 at world 47th. Impervious feel apart and I quit the game to focus on other things. I would come back at the start of every xpac and level to max then quit again. Decided to give BfA a shot since I had some people to play with and feel back into raiding. Got CE (postnerf) in Uldir and I'm looking for more progression now.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Impervious: Feel apart
T8: World 28th
T9: World 47th
Malus: The shit guild I started BfA with, transfered for progression/ play with girlfriend (Something you guys have clearly never had)
Uldir: 2/8M Hardstuck Zek OmegaLul
Basic Guild: Current Seeking more progression
Uldir: CE (Postnerf) Joined at Zul prog stayed for Mythrax and Ghuun. Wiping on Ghuun is what made me miss actually hard pushing for progression.
- Name & Class:
Ffury Havoc Demon Hunter Furyr (main) Outlaw Rogue Furyw Prot Warrior
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... anis/ffury DH
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... anis/furyr Rogue
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... anis/furyw Warrior
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
I main Havoc and I rarely if ever play Vengeance but know that I can. I can play all rogue specs at a high level same with my warrior but just happen to like outlaw and prot, and the guild they are in doesn't care about what spec they are so thats what I play.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Immolation Aura (2sec before pull) > Prepot (1 second before pull) > Eye Beam > Death Sweep > Meta > Death Sweep > Anni spam til 30 fury > Eye Beam
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Versatility > Crit > Haste >> Mastery I aim to balance Versatility/Crit/Haste out, while Versatility being slightly ahead. I always sim my character, stats are close and might change even if I only swap 1 item. As always, avoid Mastery
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Discords, class threads, but what I really like to do is brainstorming with people that also play whatever spec/ class I am playing.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I'm a god
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
skip past the weeb game in the beginning.
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37164559 DH 7/9
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38481080 Rogue 1/9 Outlaw plus was lowed geared for the Champ kill
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/38780537 Warrior Girlfriends guild carried him when he hit 120 LOL
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i9 9900k 32gb DDR4 2080ti 120 or more FPS
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Don't know anyone found you on Wowprogress.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8046644673.png Chicago ping since you're on Mal'Ganis now
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).