- Age & Location: 23, Florida
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 8 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Every boss since EN
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Raided in Wonky from EN to ToS, GM/RL was burned out from everything, Then went to Tilted, but had to stop at Argus for IRL issues, then came to The Wall with alot of friends to fill out their roster and but it died after 2 tiers here and not having roster problems.
- Name & Class: Scard, Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... sc%C3%A0rd
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Restoration main spec, off spec is elemental, I play ele pretty in m+ when i can and heroic pugs.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Healing rain pretty much on cd and try to line high tide procs into cloudburst totems.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Its INT over everything and for stats its mostly what the I like which is alot of crit/vers/mastery.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?Talk to a few other top raiding shamans and the resto shaman discord.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm one of the top shamans in pve and pvp.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://gyazo.com/26e70b397ed34dbdc3586024f0a26a72
- Logs from warcraftlogs: private logging
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?ryzen 5 2600 RX580 8gbs of ram, around 80-100fps
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Know people here, I've known about simple math since WoD when my other friend Xiun was here. And currently Laborday and Clammy.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8147841791
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).https://i.imgur.com/tBvBsgt.png pretty good horse if I so say myself