- Age & Location:
23 - CA, USA
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes (Phone authentication)
- How long have you played WoW:
'04 (shared an account with my oldest brother, then in Wrath I got my own account).
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Deathwing in Dragon Soul (prior to nerfs)
AOTC in MoP (SoO, didn't play the other raids), killed M Garrosh but it was after CE was removed.
4/7 M Highmaul
8/10 M BRF
13/13 M HFC
7/7 M EN
3/3 M ToV
10/10 M NH
9/9 M ToS
11/11 M ABT
7/8 M Uldir
8/9 M BoD
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Pixel Frenzy - LF more serious progression
IT BE LIKE THAT - I was asked to continue playing shaman (When I was originally looking to return as monk). When I spoke with the GM/interviewed, I had let him know my intentions (Return to my monk, but keep my Shaman up-to-date for fights APT/Slink are required). That was fine, I joined. Jaina is a WIP, and I had brought it up to him again (catching up AP and gearing my monk) and he said there was no way I could play monk going forward
I am not going to screw the guild over, and if I am accepted, I will raid with them until they finish Jaina prog (and then slowly remove myself from the main team, only coming back when they need a shaman until they can recruit their own). I have already spoken with my GM of my plans (And my plan to continue seeing the tier through as my Shaman).
Side note: This guild raids on the WEEKENDS, so if I were accepted into this guild, I would just raid within both guilds.
Last note: If you guys do ask me to main swap, I will stick to that healer for one tier (unless the next tier requires the same healer). I am a multi-class healer, and can play whatever, but will always have a heavy preference to a MW Monk or Rdruid.
- Name & Class:
Zyarin - MW Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ord/Zyarin
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
MW Monk - N/A (I don't play Windwalker/Brewmaster at all).
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Renewing Mist tanks
(Once damage goes out)
Soothing mist > Vivify
Essence Font > Raid damage
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Crit/Vers, there are no break points, so the more I could get, the better (Of course, if something is a rather high ilvl over what I have, swap that regardless of stats. Int > Secondaries)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Class discord, Warcraft logs (You can learn a lot looking at someone's casts, talents, etc without talking to them).
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
Because even when I was sick, vomitting, and pale, I will still show up to raid (granted I might AFK between pulls to continue puking). I will play what the healing comp is lacking (so others don't). I'm funny (sometimes).
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
(Logs for my Shaman are available, though they aren't the greatest).
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i7 processor, 16 GB RAM, 980 GTX
90 FPS for raid
14 MS on PST, 60 CST, 70~ish on EST
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I found you on WoW Prog. You guys have the turtles on your website. I like turtles.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
One of my WIPs that is atrocious but I'll fix it soonTM