- Age & Location: 21, Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes, phone authentication
- How long have you played WoW: 8 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 4/7 EN, 1/10 NH, Skipped ToV & ToS, 3/11 Ant, played my monk, Dadwhobeatu for Uldir, got 7/8 there, currently 3/9 M on my shaman for BoD, with prog on Opulence.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Forgone Conclusion - Thrall: Removed for telling someone that playing Vengance DH is a bad idea (Literally all I said). Valence - Thrall: Left because the day after I passed my trial, the team folded.
- Name & Class: Spunji - Resto Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... all/spunji
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Flame Shock on boss, keep that up as much as possible, Healing Rain on melee/tanks, Chain Heal while spot healing with Riptide (Tank main focus) and Healing Wave.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): My stat minimums: 20% Crit, Haste is wherever it lands, 55% mastery, 10% vers.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? For my shaman, and healing, it all comes down to trial and error, testing different pieces and seeing how it improves or hinders my performance.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I have really good attendance, and each raid, or re-clear, I strive to improve the way that I heal, not in numbers, but what I can do to make it easier on my team, as an individual.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/spunji
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i7-4790k OC'd to 4.5 ghz, 16 GB DDR3, Nvidia 1070 Hybrid. Typically 60-90 fps.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Was contacted by Mindilus to apply.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8139398625
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).