- Age & Location:
23, buenos aires, argentina
- Number of Testicles: 2 for now, who knows in the future, might add one
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? i do
- How long have you played WoW: since wotlk, 8-9 years?
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): raided casually until mop, raided the last 2 tiers heroic there, took a break for wod, and got back into mythic abt, then uldir, and now this!
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: my previous guild disbanded after me (officer) and the gm just lost motivation to keep the guild alive, we had a bunch of people burn out, some left, etc. we formed the guild for uldir and got 7/8 M, so i think thats decent
- Name & Class: Karthain - Mage
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/tich ... n/advanced
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? i play all 3 specs, i can play them as often as i feel like its not too annoying to ask for a summon back to change traits
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: ill explain frost i guess. basically, youre spamming frostbolt until you get procs, you use fingers of frost asap, use brain freeze after a spell you want to shatter, if youre at 3+ icicles and have no ebonbolt you save it for glacial spike, you follow every flurry with an ice lance, and apart from that, you use everything on cd (on st). theres some deeper intricacies, like double icelancing, etc, but i figured thats not what youre aiming for here
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): i just sim my character for every piece of loot i get and choose that, in general tho, for my character rn, i want haste for fire mostly, crit/vers for frost rn, and i think haste for arcane, havent played much with arcane this tier, since it sucks
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? i mostly test things myself, for some specific questions about an obsucre mechanic or something i might ask the class discord, or hit up reddit, but i usually test everything i think would be worthwile, be it by simming, hitting a dummy, looking at parses on wlogs, or going into a raid encounter and trying it out
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? well, i like to think im a good player, i always come prepared for raid, im early, i dont really miss out on raid nights, i do a lot of research and testing on how to max out my spec, and i think i can usually provide useful input on progression, i like to analyse logs a lot, see why we usually wipe, draft a strategy to improve it, etc. i used to be an officer/ rl, so if that counts for something then that as well
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: i took this screenshot outside of raid so i can show all my weakauras and stuff, but everything should be there, except for bigwigs:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=3
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i have a gtx 970, i7 2.6 gz processor, 8 gigs of ram, and it fluctuates a lot lately in raid, but i get playable fps, ranging from 2 if im looking at rastakhans roof (thx blizz) to usually 30-60
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? just found you through the blizz forums! and i want a competitive guild where i can feel like im not the only one who gives a shit about the raid, or trying to be optimal, or progressing, im tired of people showing up to raid with no knowledge, no flasks, etc etc.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
well, honestly cant get this to work, but i get 170~ ping to the server, i hope that doesnt stop you guys from considering me, i dont think it affects my play in wow, with a lot of stuff being client based, and spellqueue being a thing
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
ok, im actually extremely proud of how this drawing turned out, pls dont flame me:
ps: sorry for formating, this is hideous to read and parse