- Age & Location: 29, Minnesota
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since about a month into vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 5/5 ToGC 25H, 12/12H ICC 25 man,10/13H Siege of Org, 7/7m EN, 10/10m NH, 5/9M ToS, 3/11M Antorus
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Assent-Dunemaul: Guild disbanded mid Cataclysm
Wonky in MoP-Zul'jin/Stormrage: Guild disbanded
Wonky in Legion-Mal'Ganis: Guild disbanded
Illuminate-Mal'ganis: Raid leader had to quit due to work schedule change and I and the other officers could not fill his shoes
- Name & Class: Knappeh, Shaman
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... is/Knappeh , alliance shaman : https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ad/Knappeh
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
I can play all 3, currently playing Elemental but also play Restoration when needed for mythic plus, can raid as all 3
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Ele is a very basic priority spec that does most of its damage in huge burst windows. Keep lava burst on cd except when storm ele is up, keep flame shock up on 3 or less targets, 4 if they will live long enough for at least 80 percent of the dot to tick. Can game stormkeeper with trinket procs depending on fight length as long as you don't lose a cast. Refresh flame shock at 7 seconds or less for Pandemic. Breakpoint wise there isn't really any, anymore unless we somehow reach the ~70 percent crit threshold where we don't cast lava burst anymore.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
I just started playing again after going through the process of moving into a house with my fiance so my gear isn't ideal, I sim religiously whenever i get new items. Stat priority for me currently is Int>crit>haste>vers but that will change with gear as crit starts to overtake int
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Stormearthandlava, Shaman discord, Naesam youtube/streams (best ele world)
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I take the time to research everything i possibly can about any spec that I play, I hate to mess up more then anyone could possibly hate it when I do. I don't make a habit of making the same mistake twice and I will do anything to kill a boss even if it means me doing the role another class should be doing (I soaked on gul'dan as a warrior so that we could clear the tier). I also am capable of multi classing and have solid experience on Warrior,Rogue, and Spriest
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
Don't have a raid screenshot since it's been many months since I have stepped in one but shows the gist of it
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... =detailed# warrior logs from mythic NH and Tomb
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Radeon 580 gpu, 16gb ram, i5 processor. Typical FPS is 100+ on some fights drops to 70-80
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I'm looking for a no drama guild that kills bosses and my best friend Laborday is in your guild. I have played with Labor since beginning of WotLK when we were losers playing 19 twinks and have raided with him many times.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).