Geeni Fire/arcane mage

Even Baddier Baddies
Geeni
User

Geeni Fire/arcane mage

Postby Geeni » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27 located in MD
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): mon thru thurs(currently 5pm est-3 am est) weekends(3 pm est - 3 am est)
- Number of Testicles: last time i checked 2
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: yes
-- Tuesday: yes
-- Wednesday: yes
-- Thursday: yes
-- Friday (optional): yes
-- Saturday (optional): yes
-- Sunday: yes
- Do any others have access to your account? no
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: thanksgiving 2005 (almost 7 years)
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/8 heroic DS. On madness i have made it to the forth plaform on my best attempts.

Character Information:
- Name, & Class: Christopher Mage
- Race & why did you choose it: female undead because i like their casting animation the best
- Link to Battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... eni/simple
- Can you describe the ruckus? yea it was the sound of Judd Nelson falling thru the ceiling tiles.
- Professions and why did you choose them: alch/bs for the pasive int gains
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs? fire and arcane. i run arcane for heroic spine, other that not much else.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: for fire i want lots of crit with enough haste to meet my haste caps. for arcane i lots of mastery with just enough haste to reach my cap
- What glyphs do you use for each spec and why: i use fireball, pyroblast, and molten armor glyph cause they provide me with a large crit % increase.
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation? cast fireball until hotstreak procs. cast hotstreak on proc and use combustion right after a big crit while keeping up living bomb. and scorch while mechanics require me to move.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why?
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles):
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: the last guild i was in was from the internet on zuluhed. i left them because they cheated me out of epgp points that i had rightfully earned.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI:
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):
- Alts & their name/level: none alts are a waste of time.
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: a guy named grouch found me and pointed me towards your guild
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us?
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid? AMD phenom 955 3.2 Ghz ASUS M4A79XTD EVO mb 16 GB ram nvidia geforce GTX 480
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net Link the results below. i have cable internet thru comcast http://www.speedtest.net/result/2078679415.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

Velathiana
User

Re: Geeni Fire/arcane mage

Postby Velathiana » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:57 pm

- A Screenshot of your character's UI:

- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports (not optional):

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. (This is not optional).

If you'd like us to seriously consider your app, please adhere to these requests. Thanks, and best of luck!

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Amye
User

Postby Amye » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 am

So why do two different people in your lfg thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... 275?page=1 say that you're a guild hopper and completely unreliable.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:20 am

you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Velathiana
User

Postby Velathiana » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:26 am

grouch wrote:http://www.wowtrack.org/character/10757

L4D on Nath, eh? I'm a veteran Eternal Legacy member myself. Is Sett still as goddamn crazy as I remember her?

"It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat shit and die."

Minty
User

Postby Minty » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:44 am

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: the last guild i was in was from the internet on zuluhed. i left them because they cheated me out of epgp points that i had rightfully earned.

Could you go into more detail with this please? We use Officer Loot Council, so how would you react if you didn't get loot you felt you've "earned" based on our system?

"For sale: one fedora, never tipped."

Geeni
User

Postby Geeni » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 am

the guild used a epgp point system, which means that you earn so many points for whatever reasons. And as you ottain loots your gp increases making your priority in the prioirty go down. well i was in the guild for 6 or 7 weeks and didnt take anything from them. I was there everyday, performed very well. Now with the constant accumlation of said points without taking any loots you can see that my priority was very high. i was at a total of like 130,000 points, i was the first person on the priority list by like 80,000. I log on one day after raid resets and notice that my points have been reduced 40,000. Now note, every week there is a 7% decay on this total points. Its how the system works. But any retarded non math major can understand that 40,000 does not equal 7%, but i was still the first person the priority list by about 25,000 at this point. Later in the week we kill heroic spine for the first time and will of the unbinding drops. naturally i want it and i dont get it. it goes to a warlock that was 5th on the loot priority system.

Mist
User

Postby Mist » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:21 am

Were you still a trial? Additionally, are you okay with a loot council system? Because of what Minted said.

Nine
User

Postby Nine » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Can we see some logs and and a UI screen shot please.

Isen
User

Postby Isen » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 am

Can't comment on your gear, because every time I've looked you've logged out in pvp gear.
Can't comment on your logs, because you haven't linked any.
Can't comment on your ui, because you haven't posted an ss.
Can't comment on your paint, because you didn't take time to fill out the app. The most complete answer is the math on why you should have gotten a piece of loot.

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm

since you don't seem to give a flying fuck i'm going to go ahead and deny this.
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”