- Age & Location: 25 - New Jersey
- Usual Play Times (Server Time): Weekdays: 5:30pm-12:30am(later if needed) Weekends: Whenever I roll out of bed or pass out on the floor.
- Number of Testicles: 0, sorry boys!
- Can you attend raids on these days:
-- Monday: Yes.
-- Tuesday: Yes.
-- Wednesday: Yes.
-- Thursday: Yes.
-- Friday (optional): If needed, yes.
-- Saturday (optional): If needed, yes.
-- Sunday: Yes.
- Do any others have access to your account? No.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If no, why? I have an authenticator.
- How long have you played WoW: It will be 4 years in May.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Pre-BC: Cleared Molten Core, BWL, AQ20/40 (on my first toon, a rogue). Unfortunately did not get to see Naxxramas until I was 70 on my shaman.
BC: Cleared Kara, Gruul's Lair, SSC, TK, Hyjal, Black Temple, Sunwell(pre-nerf M'uru & KJ kill).
WoTLK: Cleared Naxxramas(again), Sarth3D, Malygos, Ulduar, ICC 25, and current experience in 8/12 harmodes.
- Name, & Class: Kambrea - Elemental Shaman
- Race & why did you choose it: Troll. I chose it for the Berserking racial mainly, since haste is so important for the Shaman class, let alone the elemental spec.
- Link to Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&cn=Kambrea
- Can you describe the ruckus? Words cannot describe the ruckus I bring.
- Professions and why did you choose them:
450 Enchanting - Ring enchants (extra +46 SP)
450 Leatherworking - Bracer enchant (extra +46 SP), can make Kings/GoTW drums, Leg Patches (to make for others of course)
- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?: I try to play my dual spec(Restoration) as much as I can, mainly for heroic dailies and off-night, optional instances. My most recent guild had another Elemental/Resto that was usually the first to switch in raids, so I never really had the chance to heal in 25 mans.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs: The priority for my main gear is Hit > Haste > SP > Crit, so when looking at best in slot gear, I base my decisions around that. Often times my choices for gear are leather or cloth (which sucks a lot lol), but I always research and theorycraft the best choices possible. For my restoration offspec, many of the best pieces are elemental so it makes decision making a bit easier. I value haste highly as resto, with SP right behind. I don't value mp5 quite as much as others do, but that does not mean it is ignored in my gear deicisions completely.
- What Glyphs do you use for each spec and why: Main spec: Flame Shock (causes DoT to crit), Totem of Wrath (gives myself an additional 70 SP buff), and Lightning Bolt (extra 5% damage on my lightning bolts). I also have glyph of Thunderstorm for my minor to prevent AoE knockbacks(I know you hate them too!) and return extra mana when used to myself. For resto, I use the glyphs Chain Heal (so it bounces to an additional target), Earth Shield (increases healing done by earth shield by 20%), and Lesser Healing Wave (for tank heals mainly since it increases healing done by 20% when LHW is used on a target that has earth shield)
- If you are applying as a DPS, what is your normal rotation?: Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Lightning Bolt x5, Lava Burst(automatically refreshes Flame Shock). I repeat this until the timer on Flame Shock has finally diminished, then I re-apply Flame Shock and repeat.
- If you are applying as a healer, what spells do you use & when/why? I am not applying as a healer, but as a dual spec I do heal on occassion. I use earth shield on the main tank, then chain heal those in close proximity, riptide on others, and if tank healing I use riptide and lesser healing wave. On a fight like Valithria Dreamwalker or Festergut, I would most likely add Healing Wave as well
- Highest PvP Rank on this character (vanilla & arena titles): My shaman was a re-roll right before BC was released, so I only have a Scout title and Challenger for arena. On my rogue at level 60 I earned the Champion title in Vanilla.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Wrecked - Korialstrasz: This is where I spent my beginning days raiding. I did pre-BC and all BC raids until Sunwell with these guys. I left due to the high volume of turnover the guild had and its overall bad reputation on the server. Not to mention the officers and GM were not the nicest or most helpful people in the world (when they actually logged on).
Secretfist - Zul'Jin: I joined SF right before the pre-nerf M'uru kill they claimed and was with them until the guild fell apart near mid-Ulduar due to the GMs departure due to medical issues
Delirium - Zul'Jin: Secretfist reformed with core members into Delirium, and I have been with them until now. We have cleared all the way through 8/12 Hardmode ICC. I left due to the lack of organization, experience, and competence of the officers. Many situations and issues were handled poorly when brought up to them, and officers never were on outside of raids. Seemed to be a downward spiral of good players getting disgusted and fed up, ultimately leaving that I just couldn't force myself to be there any longer.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI: http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1699/ssui.jpg
- WWS/Wowmeter/Worldoflogs reports: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/8807/ You need username/password to see most of the logs (they keep most private). The username is Kambrea and the password is abc123. Figured you would want to see every fight, and not just ones where I can excel at.
- Alts & their name/level:
Kamby - Level 80 Mage (Zul'Jin)
Kambie - Level 80 Paladin (Zul'Jin)
Huffybike - Level 80 Priest (Zul'Jin)
Apokalyptica - Level 80 Deathknight (Zul'Jin)
Klesa - Level 70 Warlock (Shandris)
Kacie - Level 70 Rogue (Sen'Jin)
- Out of game contact information (AIM/MSN/etc):
I am usually never on either of the two. The easiest way to contact me is by e-mail at [email protected] (I check my e-mail very often)
- How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: I've heard of your guild for a while just through knowing top end-game guilds. I was told about your elemental shaman opening from Skotch (Visions from your guild).
- Why Simple Math? Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? I want to be in a serious raiding guild that is focused on progression and being the best at what they do. I want the type of guild that can be goofy, funny, and yes, sometimes perverted, but also when shit is serious and people need to be giving 110%.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
Dell XPS, 3.5GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTS 900. My typical FPS in raids out of combat is 50ms and in combat is around 25ms.
- What kind of internet connection do you have? Run an internet speed test against Boston at speedtest.net Link the results below:
- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint. This is not optional.