Baddies
stab
User

stabdh

Postby stab » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:17 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 19 georgia
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? no, if someone wants to hack my account they'd be doing me a favor.
- How long have you played WoW: since mop, quit most of wod, came back in legion.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): have cutting edge from every tier i participated in, most notably us 10th argus
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: currently got baited into raiding in <LA> on stormreaver but they only have 18 active members and guild is on the verge of death. raided in <jaded> at the start of this tier, that guild was supposed to be a retirement home for ex top 10ish players, but kobelol killed the guild over an egirl. and prior to that i raided in vision since late tos

Character Information:
- Name & Class: stabdh its a dh
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/stor ... h/advanced
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? havoc, have played vengeance in the past dont anymore its bad.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: eye beam on cd, blade dance on cd, immo aura on cd, chaos strike with able, demons bite when not.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): verse>crit>haste>>>>>mastery, verse loses value at some point and u want crit, haste loses value when u have furious gaze, if u have none haste can be ur best stat. i dont theory craft much i just do what avade/zealeo tell me to.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? i let my nerdy friends do it for me and just copy what they say is best.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? im super competitive, and have experience at being the best of my respective class(es) all throughout legion, dh being one of them.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... fficulty=4 current logs are poo can link old logs from when i was good if requested, i also sim 4k less than real dhs atm.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? + ~100 fps, have a 1080ti + 7700k
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? i know ticki/seth/scard/dawgzy
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8162123649
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

stab
User

Re: stabdh

Postby stab » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:18 pm

shieet i forgot to post a ss of my ui, i can upload it after servers come back up.

stab
User

Postby stab » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:09 pm

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:42 pm

Solid app is there a time we could interview you?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”