Baddies
Clorox
User

Clorox

Postby Clorox » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25, Virginia

- Number of Testicles: 0

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes.

- How long have you played WoW: Since Mists of Pandaria, right before the release of Siege of Orgrimmar.

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Garrosh(was in 10m until mythic raids released then as a 20m) Blackhand, Archimonde, didn't quite make it in the beginning of legion for Xavius. Killed Gul'dan after CE, and then had to take a hiatus for the rest of the expansion because I moved to Oklahoma and didn't have an internet line at my old address(was literally in the middle of nowhere).

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Anime Thighs, my reason for leaving is due to the fact that the guild has previously disbanded on endgame bosses and I don't really have high hopes for the current roster to perform well through the last 3 bosses without frustration and a possible disband. Also, they only have 1 group that runs m+ and they don't really switch out players.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Clorox, Monk

- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... has/Clorox

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Mistweaver MS, Windwalker OS. I'll play WW during WQ or Islands but I'll just switch to another geared alt if I wanted to play DPS for a raid setting or m+

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: As a healer, there's no real rotation. I basically just place a renewing mist every 8-9 seconds(making sure 1 is up and 1 is about to come off CD) and use vivify on low players. I'll use Chi Burst through stack points(or melee) and Essence Font during raid-wide damage. Cocoon on a tank if necessary, if not on a low player. I use Thunder Focus Tea between Renewing Mists or Vivify depending on the situation.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I just stack a bunch of crit and versatility for both specs, because of the chance increase of effective heals or damage and the healing/damage done. I don't really pay attention to Windwalker that much if i'm honest. I'd rather play my Demon Hunter if I have to play DPS.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I research through multiple websites(Wowhead, Peak of Serenity, Icyveins, Raidbots, etc) And through class discords.

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm very dedicated towards learning more and improving myself to be a better player and raider. I can be pretty hard on myself but it helps me and challenges me to do better and perform better. I'm reliable and I'm really helpful.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 8-Core 3.2 GHz
RAM: 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series
GPU: MSI 1050TI Gaming 4G
Motherboard: MSI x470 Gaming+
Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 750W Gold.
I recently just built in(as in this week) So I haven't had the chance to get a glimpse at how much fps I can get. I'm safely going to assume I'll get around 50-70+ fps in a raid environment.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was reached out by Mindalus and it seemed like a great fit as far as raid days/times. I don't have as much progression as you guys but I've done my research and I'm sure I could hold my own.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8115897459

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Paradigmz
User

Re: Clorox

Postby Paradigmz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:02 am

Solid app, When would you be available for an interview?

Clorox
User

Postby Clorox » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 am

Thank you. I'm out of town visiting some family but on my way back soon so either later tonight or tomorrow at any time.

Paradigmz
User

Postby Paradigmz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:52 pm

Not a problem. Add me on btag (WeabooSlayer#11219) and shoot me a pm whenever you're ready.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”