- Age & Location: 20 Michigan
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 2 and half years.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Aotcfrom archimonde to gul'dan CE G'huun
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Technique: Didnt like the drama in the guild G'huun Platoon/Proudmoore's Private (same guild): No reason other than i want to push my self harder and farther into mythic prog
- Name & Class: Tirrill, Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... an/tirrill
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?MM/BM I play MM primarily, played BM in Uldir for keys, willing to learn SV if needed. Bm is very under performing atm and I have extremely good MM gear right now so it it superior on single targets which is most of the fights in BoDa.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Double tap 5 seconds before pull, prepot and md to tank at around 3 seconds precast Aimed Shot. Rapid fire than trueshot + racial and galecallers into aimed shot > arcane > aimed >arcane >aimed > arcane > rapid fire >aimed > arcane after that normal rotation of using aimed on cd with using up precise shot stacks with arcane shot rapid fire when low on focus, when low on focus steady shot.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Ideally MM wants 3 Treacherous Covenant 2 Unerring Vision and one In the Rhythm, stat weights vary a bit however is primarily Mastery > Verse > haste > crit > agi. I constantly sim and keep up to date with the meta.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? If you have been to the hunter Discord you probably have seen me, unless you only are in the survival channel, testing depends on what I am doing Keys are really good for practicing mm since we are a burst class at the moment however if I want to test my single target rotation i go to the first wing of lfr uldir since Zek'voz has 0 mechanics
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I will spend all my time outside of raid spamming keys and trying to improve gear and farming ap so im prepared for raid, I heavily research fights before they come out (would like to test on beta/ptr but never had the chance) I play wow religiously since I'm a NEET for the time being. I try to optimize placement for most mechanics and learn most fights extremely fast.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... an/tirrill
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i7-7700k 16Gb of Ram 1080ti. Fps depends on the fight however the normal no mass lag room (looking at you zul on pull and early ghuun beams) 120+ sometimes dips to 100.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was contacted by Thyo less than an hour after I went lfg on wowproggress. Why? Well being in a world 1100 guild we raided a total of 17 hours this week and that was a bit too much for me watching other guilds not extended hours and days on heroic week and I want to be in a stronger raid environment. I do not know anyone in the guild.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).