Even Baddier Baddies
Waambii
User

380 ilvl BM Hunter

Postby Waambii » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27 - Seaside, CA
- Number of Testicles: 7
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? No - because i don't want one?
- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I cleared everything except Naxx in Vanilla. Everything except Sunwell in BC, all of Wrath, didn't play much in Cata due to military service, all of MoP, everthing up to Gorefiend Mythic in WoD, I didn't play much during Legion due to career change, I've pugged 3/8 Mythic Uldir and have several pulls on Vectis.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I haven't raided with any guild this expansion but I did leave my previous one on Stormreaver because I didn't like the direction the guild was moving in. Current guild I am is Catalyst on Mal'Ganis but I do not want to seek a raid spot with them due to raid times.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Waambii- Hunrer
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... is/Waambii
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Bm is main. SV is off. I play it enough to be comfortable swapping to it if needed.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Priority is keeping 3 stack of Barbed Shot, Kill Command on CD, Chimaera Shot on CD, AMoC on CD with Bestial Wrath, Bestial Wrath on CD with >70 energy, Cobra Shot to keep off Focus Cap but not within Kill Command coming off CD within 2.5 seconds, Aspect of the Wild with Bestial Wrath on CD or on high damage phases. Priorty changes based on amount of targets. Chimaera Shot is higher than Kill Command on any 2+ target situations, and maintaining Beast Cleave comes before Cobra Shot on 2 target. Beast Cleave beomes highest priority on any 3+ targets situations. Opening sequence is Pre-pot, Bestial Wrath, AMoC, Barbed Shot, Aspect of the Wild, Barbed Shot, Kill Command, and last Chimaera Shot. Follow normal priority after that.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): What ever Pawn says is the best with my imported stat weights. or w/e Azerite pieces sim the highest. Same with stats.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Icy Veins, other hunter friends, streams, raidbots, practical testing on a dummy.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I take pride in being the best that I can be. Performing an AAR (after action review) is common among any level of content I do to always see what I could have done better, whether it be through damage meters, logs, WoWanalyzer, or comparison to other hunters in my raid/group. If I am outperformed by someone in similar gear I make it a point to talk to them and find out what they are doing differently.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... s/waambii#
For what it's worth I'll link my raider.io as well
https://raider.io/characters/us/malganis/Waambii
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? My computer is a few years old and was built at the start of WoD. I'll likely be building a new one within the next few months. i7 - 4820k, 8gb 1600mhz, and a new 1080 TI for the future build. FPS is around 50+ during raids.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I discovered Simple Math because I am friends with Sozin.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7845620915
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Waambii
User

Re: 380 ilvl BM Hunter

Postby Waambii » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:03 pm

MINADLUS just told me he changed his DH's name from Sozin.

Waambii
User

Postby Waambii » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:08 pm

Mindalus*

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Looks good.
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Waambii
User

Postby Waambii » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:06 pm

Jaambii#1610 - Bnet
Jaambii#2095 - Discord
If you want to get in contact with me.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:11 pm

Are you a snitch?

Waambii
User

Postby Waambii » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:12 pm

I've only gotten stitches once in my life and it wasn't for snitching.

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:13 pm

Waambii wrote:I've only gotten stitches once in my life and it wasn't for snitching.

Approved.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Is there a time we could talk to you about a raid spot? :)

Waambii
User

Postby Waambii » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:46 pm

I can be on anytime before 10pm pst today. If tomorrow then anytime after 3:30pm pst.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Sent you a discord invite

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:13 pm

Work schedule didnt work out PepeHands

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”