Baddies
KingDoozi
User

Ultron Blood DK 7/8M

Postby KingDoozi » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:11 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, NYC, USA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, because I've never needed it.
- How long have you played WoW: Since BC, I was like 12 running around doing nothing.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): EN 7/7M CE, ToV 3/3M CE, NH 10/10M CE, ToS 6/9M, ABT 11/11M CE, Uldir 7/8M
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
No Changes - Mal'Ganis : This is the guild I just left because the raid leader stepped down from raiding. He was the glue that held together all the toxicity in the guild and now that hes no longer leader the toxicity is unhinged. An example of toxicity in this guild is such: Main healer goes to wendys for 30 minutes during break or Rogue gambling with gold he doesn't have so healer refuses to pull out of that pettiness another healer alt + f4's out of rage.
Character Information:
- Name & Class: Ultròn, Death Knight
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ltr%C3%B2n
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS: Blood. Offspec would be UH but I haven't played my OS since 7/7H in Emerald Nightmare.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Dancing Rune weapon on opener for Bone Shield stacks, than rotation goes as follows, blood drinker If its up, heart strike till 100 runic, death strike, heartstrike till 100 runic, death strike (at times where there will be no healing needed or minor healing needed dump all the runic with death strike spams).
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For Blood DKs its plain and simple, Haste and Vers for survivability (haste>vers). For parse encounters I would equip different trinkets such as darkmoon fathoms and my syringe trinket. For survivability I would use Rezans Gleaming Eye and the Mythrax trinket. For my OS: Frost would be Mastery>Crit and UH would be Haste>Crit.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I personally review logs and test out certain builds myself. I take the time to also watch certain Blood DK streamers and test my limit in high M+ keys.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? In my opinion, I believe I have what it takes to be in a top end guild. I consistently play with people at the top of their game as I sell carry runs. The reason why I should be accepted over others is because I'm someone who will constantly try and progress. I understand even if I do everything right, perfect to my current abilities there is always room for improvement. I don't dwell on mistakes I make, I fix them and move on. I am able to take criticism without being butt hurt about it. Most of all, I want to raid, I want to progress when I show up its not because I'm forced to it is because I want to, through all the wipes, through all the hard prog.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ltr%C3%B2n
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Built PC from Ibuypower. i5-6400, 256 GB SSD, EVGA 1050ti superclocked GPU. Typical FPS is 40-50, have never lagged or DC'd in a raid to this date.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I know Damson in Simple math and asked if he was recruiting a tank because my guild just recently fell apart. He told me to just to app and take it from there. Another reason is because you guys are at the same prog as me, so that helps.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7797859808
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Im sorry but I can't draw :D

Dippindots
User

Re: Ultron Blood DK 7/8M

Postby Dippindots » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:52 am

MS paint isnt optional

KingDoozi
User

Postby KingDoozi » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:53 pm

(MS Paint)

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:26 pm

How comfortable are you playing DPS? We currently have 2 tanks, but would love a DPS that could flex tank well.

KingDoozi
User

Postby KingDoozi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm currently lacking the trinkets for Frost although I could probably farm them in a week, I have the set up for UH. I used to main it and would probably take me 3 hours of game time to shake the rust off.

KingDoozi
User

Postby KingDoozi » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Personally I would raid in Frost.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:15 am

Is there a time we could talk to you?

KingDoozi
User

Postby KingDoozi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:43 am

Usually available during 3pm - 12 am EST. just send me an add on btag and we can take it from there

KingDoozi
User

Postby KingDoozi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:44 am

KingDooz#1491

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:21 am

didn't you join narcosis yesterday?

KingDoozi
User

Postby KingDoozi » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:32 am

I joined Narcosis yesterday to trial, before I found out 4 of there raiders gquit before I joined and 4 more raiders quit today after raid.....it seems like there is a lot of tension between the raiders and leadership. Not what I signed up for probably still gonna be looking for a guild.

Ebenerzer
User

Postby Ebenerzer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:37 am

I knew a guy from an old guild that joined the. For part of antorus and had a similar experience. Just was curious.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”