User

Corruptchaos-Mal'Ganis (Warlock)

Postby Domedirty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:57 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27/Milwaukee
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: i got to lvl 22 in Vanilla
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): cleared every boss up to Twins in BC. Cleared all raids in MoP, and WoD. CE in EN then 2/3 in ToV. Tanked up to Elisande on prot paladin then went casual till ToS and played a fury war. Finished 10/11M on blood dk in Antorus.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last guild I was in for over a year was Reckless-Mal'Ganis, I left because I didnt agree with many of the officers decisions.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Corruptchaos/Lock, Domeprocs/Mage, Fostitute/Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rruptchaos
- Race & professions: Blood Elf/Herb and Inscription
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I can play all 3 specs. At the moment i prefer demo but with the nerf to imp implosion and pet damage i have been mainly playing affliction.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? N/A
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All BiS for all 3 specs.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Int>SP>Haste(higher haste for 5 mans then raids)=mastery>crit>vers
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I look at the top locks logs and if I cannot figure something specific I talk to Mavv (lock from Mind Games) or Xyronic when he has time to get back to me. Also I use this website a lot: https://lockonestopshop.com/#!/Home

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rruptchaos (all of these logs are from pugs and half of them I didnt have lego helm yet.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Intel Core i5-7500 7th Gen/ SSD/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? If you look at my raid performance/attendance/logs on my Paladin and DK you will see that I do my own research on my class and fights. I ALWAYS improve and I min/max the best that I can without taking extra damage.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Waves saw my forum post regarding my friend and I looking for a Mythic guild. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/top ... 867?page=1
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Paradigmz
User

Re: Corruptchaos-Mal'Ganis (Warlock)

Postby Paradigmz » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:08 am

Could you post your logs for Paladin and DK? I know the app is for warlock or maybe the other ranged classes listed above, but since you are using your DK and Pally's logs as evidence of your raid performance/attendance/logs to define the type of player you are, we should see those as well.

Domedirty
User

Postby Domedirty » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:01 pm

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:52 pm

How comfortable are you switching specs? How fast can you learn a new class and perform at a top level on that class? I ask because you have 9 kills on Gorothi and struggling to perform above 50% of all other locks.

Semerhage
User

Postby Semerhage » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:26 pm

Domedirty
User

Postby Domedirty » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:21 am

Look at the kill times of your kills VS mine, I also only had legendary helm for 1 of those kills and also parsing on a warlock in prepatch was extremely difficult due to the amount of people playing locks. Dippindots you had a great question, and my answer is becoming comfortable with the muscle memory of a different spec and timing abilities with mechanics is something I normally do a lot of research on, however when I did progression on a tank I didn't take into consideration playing a ranged at the time. I was also gemmed and enchanted heavily haste over mastery for M+ and in beta I only played demo and destro. I killed H Garrosh in a pug as a destruction warlock before killing it in my casual guild tanking in MoP, in my opinion the level I would need to play at to compete at the level expected in your guild would not be an issue if the time was put in during progression. Semerhage I do not know who you are however I hope one day my logs can compare to yours to post GIFs on forums regarding information you do not seem to understand. I am assuming my application is now denied. Good luck in BFA and I hope you exceed your progression expectations.

Semerhage
User

Postby Semerhage » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:17 pm

Im a grey parser with a smooth brain so dont take my opinion for that of this guilds.

Domedirty
User

Postby Domedirty » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:55 pm

From the communication I have had with Waves and the consideration put into other applications I have seen I most definitely did not lose any respect for the guild or its members. I honestly do not really care how you parse and it has nothing to do with my application anyways.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:28 pm

We're going to go ahead and pass on this app. Best of luck in your guild search.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”