Baddies
Dianara
User

Dianara-Bleeding Hollow [Demon Hunter, Havoc]

Postby Dianara » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:04 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 37 Albany, NY
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW: 2004-2010 returned 2018
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Everything from MC to Lich King H 25 with exception of C'Thun and the slime boss in AQ40
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: none since I have returned to the game. Current guild is mine.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Dianara DH, Havoc
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ow/dianara
- Race & professions: Blood Elf Current profs: Skinning and Tailoring but planning on min maxing for BfA
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main: Havoc (Demonic) Off: Vengeance
I only use Vengeance for rated battlegrounds at the moment as I don't enjoy pve tanking as much as damage and chose to optimize my skill at one spec in the short time I have been back to the game. I am not against learning it in BfA however.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: demonic is all about meta uptime and burst windows unless beam is needed for a cleaved situation it should be always on cd. Big dmg cds should be used as needed per encounter and assignments. The havoc spec is very basic at the moment with the most complicated aspect being knowing when to use nemesis on an add over the boss really and knowing how and when to orb stack and orb dance.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Whatever the max is from the RP event at the time of reading this

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have all for both Havoc and Vengeance
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Havoc (Demonic) Crit > Mastery > Versatility > Haste > Agi No known breakpoints with this stat priority.
Veng: Agility > Haste (until 20%) >= Mastery >Versatility >Critical Strike >Haste (over 20%).

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Icy Veins for general info and various youtube channels. I used to use elitist jerks but they seem to be gone now sadly. I personally assess and sim my character to ensure the information I am receiving is valid.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: (Pending Edit)

- Logs from warcraftlogs: I have been lone wolfing since I returned to the game a few months back but I will get you some from Heroic Antorus tomorrow upon reset. (Pending Edit)

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i7 8700k @ 4.7, 16GB DDR4 @ 3200 14-14-14-34, EVGA FTW3 1080Ti driving a 34" 3440 x 1440 100hz Ultrawide with G Sync Image

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I deeply research everything about my class/spec and generally prefer to master one character over having tons of alts. I do plan on leveling an alt (with a viable healing spec) for BfA in case of raid stacking/attendance issues etc.

I always show up to raids early and prepared physically(in game and out) and mentally for the content at hand and in good spirits. Progression content is something I have always been involved in while playing this game. During non raid time you can usually find me pvping. I achieved gladiator seasons 2 - 4 (original seasons) and enjoy pushing the RGB ladder now. I enjoy m+ keys as well. Mostly I love good banter and can handle criticism in its various forms.

I suppose the voip interview part of the process will serve to see if I fit better than anything I could probably write here.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? One of your members was advertising in trade for Heroic Argus sales and I asked if recruitment was open which led me here. I read the thread titled: How to get into Simple Math: The Newer Guide and instantly knew that this was the right atmosphere for me :)

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. Image

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
(Pending)

Dianara
User

Re: Dianara-Bleeding Hollow [Demon Hunter, Havoc]

Postby Dianara » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:08 am

Few things didn't end up in there (or I cannot view them)

I will add images again when I get to my computer as I sent this via my mobile.

Dianara
User

Postby Dianara » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Somehow I missed the authentication question. I own and use one.

Speedtest(ran under heavy network activity): http://www.speedtest.net/result/7457691434

UI(placeholder until BfA. I customize every facet of my UI and use WA etc. to track critical events as they spring up):

Parses will be linked tomorrow. I will also get another UI screenshot from a raid environment up tomorrow.

P.S. I didn't forget about the paint image that will be incoming shortly.

Dianara
User

Postby Dianara » Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:33 am

Clammy
User

Postby Clammy » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:20 pm

omg you are from albany, im from syracuse ! xd

Dianara
User

Postby Dianara » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Screenshot in Raid. Again this is just a placeholder UI until BfA addons are settled.

Dianara
User

Postby Dianara » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Clammy wrote:omg you are from albany, im from syracuse ! xd

Ah nice they have a really dank hotdog place there!!! I forgot the name but I am sure you know which I mean.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:16 pm

PM'd you the discord info.

Dianara
User

Postby Dianara » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Sweet, I'll pop on shortly.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”