Postby Andalora » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 27, Western NY
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since the end of Wrath, midway though ICC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Wrath:

ICC: 4 Heroic (just beginning the game at the time)
Cataclysm:

BoT/BWDTot4W - All on normal. Magmaw, ODS, Halfus, 2 Dragons on heroic.

This was when I started hardcore raiding;
Firelands - 7/7 Heroic
Dragon Soul - 8/8 Heroic

MoP:

Due to work schedule changing I had to go back to a more casual state, while still trying to clear content as best as I could
MSV, HoF, ToES - All cleared on normal, MSV cleared through Spirit Kings on Heroic
Joined a new guild for Throne of Thunder cleared 12/13 Heroic. Ra-den was giving us issues and with the 30 attempt counter it wasn't helping. There was also only 1 week left before SoO came out, so we weren't going to waste time on it.
SoO - 14/14 Heroic/Mythic

WoD:

Highmaul, BRF, and HFC - All cleared on Normal and Heroic, with a couple Mythic kills sprinkled in. (Mostly in HFC)

Legion:
Due to my previous guild breaking up due to extremely poor leadership, I was still searching for a guild that could clear content well enough in the beginning.
Emerald Nightmare - Cleared Normal and Heroic
Trial of Valor - Cleared Normal and Heroic (recently cleared Mythic and received The Chosen title)
Nighthold - Cleared Normal and Heroic, and 7/10 Mythic on my Demon Hunter
Tomb of Sargeras - Cleared Normal and Heroic
Antorus - Cleared Normal and Heroic and have killed 10/11 Mythic on My Hunter (which is what I'm applying on)

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Start of my gaming was a guild called Dread Knights on Malfurion. When I went full Hardcore raiding I raided with Promethean on Malfurion until they server transferred and my work schedule changed (Firelands and Dragon Soul)
From there I joined Zero Star and transferred to Dark Iron joining Thrust (guild broke up due to extremely poor leadership). (Throne, and SoO)
From there since I was casual again, I server transferred to Mal'Ganis with a friend and joined Seraph. Since all of my kills in WoD through Nighthold were all through a cross-server group, we couldn't raid Mythic until the week before the new raids were released. Within Seraph was a team called Bloodline that broke off to form the guild Regency on Mal'Ganis for the beginning of Antorus. A couple weeks ago the raid leader announced he would be going casual (since he was already going on vacation) and the officers the next night decided that it was best for the team to cease raiding altogether.

Also to note, I have not played my Hunter as my main the entire time.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Andalora - Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s/andalora
- Race & professions: Blood Elf, Eng & Leatherworking (have many alts with various professions)
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Beast Mastery/Marksmanship. I typically play BM for Single Target and MM for AoE fights like Eonar and High Command.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Pre-pot on 1.5, Kill Command to send my pet in, Bestial Wrath, Dire Beast, Dire Beast, Artifact Ability, Aspect of the Wild, Kill Command, use any Dire Beast procs, Cobra Shot, Kill Command and Cobra Shot alternating while Bestial Wrath is active.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Maxed out since the retirement questline
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All of them
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For BM I try and stack as high of Crit as I can while maintaining around 11k Haste. For MM I stack as much Mastery as possible while trying to remain around 17-18% Haste
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Between Icyveins, Hunter class discord, and other hunter friends.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: (raid frames are located above the damage meter, this was just a quick screen shot)
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... s/andalora
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? AMD 8150 Eight-Core Processor, Radeon 7770 HD video card, Ripjaw series 16gb ddr3 ram.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm will ing to do what's best for the group comp. If that means sitting me for another melee or healer, go for it. I show up to raids on time and prepared to go with flasks/food (or feasts if they're provided).I know what progression takes and know that wipes will happen and I don't rage quit over wiping a few times because of a difficult mechanic on a boss fight.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I had posted I was looking for a home on the warcraft forums and there was a comment from Simple Math and out of all of them on there this one stuck out to me. I also saw this guild on wowprogress and looked at the info on there as well. Other than that, a former guild member I was with recently joined. Pazman the Shaman.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7450957476.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Charlondo
User

Re: Andalora - Hunter - Beast Mastery

Postby Charlondo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:06 pm

NO MS PAINT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:08 pm

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Not optional

Andalora
User

Postby Andalora » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:33 pm

Screen shot of ui cause idk why it went wrong.
raid frames would be located above the damage meters
paint.... yes i did it in about 4 seconds

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Are you available for a discord interview sometime tomorrow evening?

Andalora
User

Postby Andalora » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:32 pm

Yep, just let me know a time and I'll be on.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:38 am

PM'd you the Discord info.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”