User

Cory/Sweptup App - BfA

Postby cbg » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, Colorado
- Number of Testicles: 1+1=2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since mid Wrath
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Haven't raided Cutting Edge since EN and took a break until PKL formed for Heroic Antorus then had to take a break again.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Peach Kitten Licks - irl stuff came up and had to stop raiding just after we started Mythic prog.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Cory/Sweptup. Ele Shaman in PKL, going to be playing ranged dps in BFA not sure what class yet(probably boomkin).
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ed/sweptup
- Race, professions: Orc, Enchanting and Eng.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Can play resto well, don't play enhance too often in PvE though.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Unsure how boomkin will play out, I'll research it as much as I can once pre-patch is out.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 134
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Have all of them.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Swapping to a different ranged spec in BFA(again, likely boomkin) so I'm not sure what the stat prio is going to be yet. For Ele it's Crit>Haste>Mastery. alWayS sIm yOuR cHarAcTeR ! !
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Mostly class discord and warcraftlogs from other players as well as the Ele Shaman website stormearthandlava.com

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://i.imgur.com/ouMciak.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=2
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 60+ fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm a dedicated player now that I have the time to raid again in BFA. Looking to take raiding seriously as well as M+ and other out-of-raid activities.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Was a raider in PKL and joined when it first started up. Know Dippin, Tontsuo, Tasset, Waves, Jhonna and pretty much all of the og PKL crew.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7454876659.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Mooby
User

Re: Cory/Sweptup App - BfA

Postby Mooby » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Thanks for taking the time to apply.

Before we move on with this app, I have one question for you;

We have an officer which I won't name, but rhymes with slaves, that has been and I quote, "a jerk" to other applicants. Would you be ok with such toxic leadership in a guild?

Thank you for your time, and Nike Air Yeezy > Adidas Yeezy.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:51 pm

wtf

cbg
User

Postby cbg » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:37 pm

First off, I'd like to agree with you on Nike Air yeezys being better than Adidas yeezys; however, the Red Octobers are only $10,000, which is a bit below my taste in pricing for shoes.

Secondly, regarding the officer that shall go unnamed but rhymes with slaves, I'd like to personally say he's one of the oldest people I know, and I have no problem with him. Knowing he will die any minute helps me push through all of his toxicity, and we can let him enjoy his final moments being happy!

bbibbi
User

Postby bbibbi » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:46 pm

did someone say N

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”