User

Abeloth - Boomkin

Postby Caluna » Sat May 05, 2018 11:04 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28 VA
- Number of Testicles: 2.5
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 14 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Currently 10/11M, Guild has killed Argus once. Cleared all heroic/mythic content in its tier if I wasnt taking a break.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Current guild is Seraphim on Skullcrusher. I dont have a huge desire to leave as I like my guild, however, Hamsword is life.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Abeloth, Boomkin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... er/abeloth
- Race & professions: Troll. Inscription and JC
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I play Resto and played it in the current raid on 5 heal fights during progression.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 78 Boomkin, 70 Resto
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? All but bracers and shoulders. I hate my life and this game. I am farming the last two.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Mastery and Haste are more or less interchangeable followed by crit then vers. Mastery is better on AoE which is why I gem/enchant mastery. To be honest Im not 100% on Resto as I havent had to play the spec in three or four months.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Most of my info comes from the Druid discord and looking at logs.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://gyazo.com/75d13a7ca24c4e02b11bbd3c1a260bbe
- Logs from warcraftlogs: warcraft logs is down atm rip
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I7 7700k, Nvidia 1060, 16gig ram, Solid State, Liquid cooling. FPS typically 80-100 with stream.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Im a reliable player with over a decade of experience raiding at a competitive level. I do not miss raid and understand that certain progression requires specific comps and that at times I may have to sit.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Hamdick
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7286120190
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
https://gyazo.com/840048209274d95220d0aeea5578e0ba

Caluna
User

Re: Abeloth - Boomkin

Postby Caluna » Sat May 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Rithik
User

Postby Rithik » Sun May 06, 2018 12:14 am

its not hamdick its haman'thul

Caluna
User

Postby Caluna » Sun May 06, 2018 1:05 am

So how many people in the guild has he made out with. Hes a slut.

Caluna
User

Postby Caluna » Mon May 07, 2018 9:51 am

Figured I would share my aggramar kill stream clip.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Mon May 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Caluna wrote:- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Current guild is Seraphim on Skullcrusher. I dont have a huge desire to leave as I like my guild, however, Hamsword is life.

Could you please expound a little more on this. You have a lot of potential and in my eyes could be a really good pick up. I also dont want to pick someone up who is going to be "half" here if that makes sense.

Maimz
User

Postby Maimz » Mon May 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Caluna wrote:Number of Testicles: 2.5

Could you expound on this as well. Inquiring minds would like to know.

Caluna
User

Postby Caluna » Mon May 07, 2018 9:07 pm

@dippindots While I do like my guild, I know nobody in it. I was in a guild with Hamsword and some other friends that had blew to bits. After this Hamsword and my other friend quit playing. I proceeded to look for a guild and found my current guild. The only reason I came back to play in the first place was to play with Hamanthuls. So yes I like my guild, however, I enjoy playing with friends more.

Caluna
User

Postby Caluna » Mon May 07, 2018 9:08 pm

Also, I am available to talk on Discord any time after 4pm any day you would like.

Caluna
User

Postby Caluna » Mon May 07, 2018 9:09 pm

@maimz You see I have micropenis but large sack that has what appears to be a smaller third ball. I have a feeling this third ball ate away at my penis to form itself.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Tue May 08, 2018 3:48 am

DM'd you discord. Would love to talk to you about a trial!

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”