Even Baddier Baddies
Aellerii
User

Aellerii Application

Postby Aellerii » Sat May 05, 2018 6:32 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 California
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? No, never got around to setting it up
- How long have you played WoW: Since near the end of ToS
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Aotc KJ, 6/11m on my main killed garothi-portal keeper + kin'garoth. Have seen imonar vari and coven but haven't killed them as of yet. 2/11m on the charachter im applying with.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Service with a Smile-Dalaran. Left because I wanted to do mythic on my rogue and I would not have that opportunity had I stayed.
Character Information:
- Name & Class: Aellerii
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... n/aellerii
- Race & professions: Blood Elf, none
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Assassination main, subtlety off. I used to main sub, and still play it in m+
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: maintain both bleeds >95% uptime, use vanish to apply envenom off cd, if possible use toxic blade or kingsbane during mantle window after vanish, if last vanish likely tog et for the fight, save for overlap with vendetta, vendetta off cd, use toxic blade off cd, unless kingsbane or vendetta is about to come off cd, use kingsbane after toxic blade if possible or after envenom if toxic blade is on cd, fill with envenom at 4-5 combo points
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 80 in sub, 76 in sin
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I am missing one legendary for outlaw, not farming it.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Mastery as high as possible, crit second priority. verse 3rd, but not as important as crit. haste should be avoided if possible. For sub, stack verse/mastery, crit is ok and haste should be avoided. 4 set t21 for sin and eye of command/pantheon trinkets. replace eye with shadow singed fang for aoe. Sub t21 2 set and t20 2set. Dont have the gear outscale t20 2 set yet my t 21 4set sims .8% lower than t20 2 set so im pretty close. Specter of betrayal and pantheon for single target, replace specter with umbral moonglaives for aoe.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I look at logs from other players and watch PoV videos for fights primarily.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Defualt blizzard U.I., see attachment. ElvUI is too memory intensive.
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/aellerii
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I use a laptop. Intel Core i5-4210H/ 8.00GB/ Intel HD Graphics 4600/ ~60fps
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm reliable and consistent and am always looking to improve my play.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Raid times fit my schedule. Contacted through Bnet. I don't know anyone from simple math.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7285795095
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Attachments
nohopejustpain.png
you asked for this
WoWScrnShot_050518_140957.jpg
UI

Mooby
User

Re: Aellerii Application

Postby Mooby » Wed May 09, 2018 2:35 am

We are going to pass on this application at this time.

Good luck in your guild search.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”