Disc Priest Application Form.

Baddies
Popperama
User

Disc Priest Application Form.

Postby Popperama » Tue May 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 17 / Midwest of America, home of the endlessly boring fields.
- Number of Testicles: 2?
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 2.5 Years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 3/11 ABT, 3/9 ToS, I can get one number further than Valve can.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Unreal Guardians. I left due to the guild losing many talented players over the last weeks/days, it has made the guild unable to re-progress Mythic and barely heroic. I love many of the people in the guild with all my heart, but I don't want to wipe on heroic Agg any more :(.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Benerrarros Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... enerrarros (might say i'm in holy, I use holy for pugs where I don't trust the other healers -_-)
- Race & professions: I am transfering to horde, Ench/Tailoring
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS:Discipline OS:Holy both are at a reasonable level, however disc is my bread and butter.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Well, #1 priority for disc is PW:S, keeping that on CD is the number one thing. Otherwise, you keep atonements on people taking or about to take damage. Double PW:R>Cooldowns for when you need raid healing. Our CD's are LW, Evangelism, Barrier, Mindbender/Shadowfiend
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 76 Disc- 75 Holy
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have all the ones necessary for disc, even the meme ones.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Disc the only real stat you need is 27% haste minimum. This is the amount of haste needed to put out 20 atonements on a raid with perfect gameplay. I honestly like to sit around 30-32% because it allows me to cancel a PW:R and not be punished as severely. The rest of the gear is basically taking tier and the highest ilvl. For holy, low haste, high Crit/Mas... kinda boring honestly
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I did a lot of my testing in the guild alt runs, because everyone would be taking much, much more damage so I could actually practice rotations. focusedwill.com is the place where I get a lot of my information about disc priests, and probably the best place for it. I also do testing on my druid friend by putting shields on anyone he tries to HoT, then seeing the resulting annoyance.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/22943938
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? CPU:Ryzen 5 1400x, GPU: Geforce 1060 3gb? something like that, 8gb of Ram. I get around 60 fps through the raid, however I can boost that if need be by disabling some fluff.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? How many people do you know who have 4 (4!!!!) R's in their name? I am also very capable at my specialization and can learn quickly. Disc looks scary enough from the outside that it really dissuades a lot of people from playing it, and while a lot of people are very bad at disc, I am growing to be one of the higher ones.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I was contacted by a man named Storm (not from a beat poem) after I put an ad out on WoWprogress/Reddit. I know noone in Simple Math.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7274954925
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

*ahem* ladies and gentemen, boys and girls, please, tie a belt around your head to keep your jaw on. I may have slightly lost control so I got some actual texture designers at WoW to help me make this. They were top notch and provided me with plenty of HD models and skins. as you can see, clearly too good to be presented as a mere "MS Paint" artwork, it is Art, and belongs in the Louvre in Paris. I should have charged you for just that look! Notice the sublime details of the eyes and of his armor. Notice how he is looking in two different directions, symbolizing where my body is going to go when it is cut in twain. Notice the exquisite detail on the disc artifact weapon, how it shoots holy bolts of penance out towards the enemy. The golden helm is actually an obscure reference to the color of the helm in-game, and his neck piece was given to him by his aunt.

Waves
User

Re: Disc Priest Application Form.

Postby Waves » Wed May 02, 2018 12:02 am

Thanks for the application, is there a time we could speak to you in Discord about a trial?

Popperama
User

Postby Popperama » Wed May 02, 2018 12:40 am

100%

Popperama
User

Postby Popperama » Wed May 02, 2018 12:42 am

Waves wrote:Thanks for the application, is there a time we could speak to you in Discord about a trial?

Thinking about it, you can contact me at Popperama#4967

Waves
User

Postby Waves » Wed May 02, 2018 1:07 am

PM'd you the discord info

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”