Even Baddier Baddies
Lotsyy
User

Shadow Priest

Postby Lotsyy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:45 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24, Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I don't because the last time I used it, it glitched and had to go through a whole procedure to be able to log into my account.
- How long have you played WoW: Since Vanilla got hacked during Wrath.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've cleared every raid while current.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: This expansion,
MLFA-Lightbringer (Leadership wanted to focus more IRL)
The Trust-Lightbringer (Time were beginning to be an issue for work)
Shinra Corp-Mal'Ganis (Leadership including members of the guild were being toxic for about 2 months, didn't even feel like raiding with them, was just there for friends really)

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Lotsy, shadow priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... anis/lotsy
- Race & professions: Troll & Enchanting/Tailoring
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Last time I've played my off specs was during WoD but I play it on and off just for fun.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
During a boss fight, assuming boss isn't pulled before he should be:
Prepot @2sec, Berserker(If lust is not an option on pull), Mindbender(on CD), MB@1sec, SWP & VT (Maintained on boss), MB, VF, VT(on CD), VB(on CD) ,MB(on CD),MF(Filler). Get back into Voidform as soon as possible.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 77 on shadow would be higher but I was asked by my last guild to tank at some point, so I had to swap to that. Disc/Holy is Close to 72.
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Every shadow legendaries.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Haste(16000) > Crit > Mastery > Vers
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? http://www.howtopriest.com & their discord.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... anis/lotsy
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I use a desktop computer. AMD FX8150 8core / 8BG / nvidia GTX 560 TI SLI. Usually run about 60-70 FPS
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Because I personally always look to improve, theres always something more that can be done.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? The times are perfect, especially being a weekend raiding guild. I found out about you guys on my forum post, Waves posted a reply.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7201917434
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Tasset
User

Re: Shadow Priest

Postby Tasset » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Can you explain the priority system for your rotation? Which has the highest priority? Also your CD usage of mindbender is slightly off . You want to use it around 30 stacks of VF so no not really on CD. Also we have a sprirst currently in the guild. How do you feel about competing with another spriest?

Lotsyy
User

Postby Lotsyy » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:59 pm

SWP / VampT > VT > VB > MB > MF > MB

SWP & VampT for passive damage/insanity
VT use if dots are up for 5+ seconds, use it as soon as its up to give more breathing while in VF. Als, more VT=more damage
VB Kind of a MB but instant and only usable in VF Good amount of insanity/damage
MF Used as a filler while waiting for VB/MB GCD

I don’t mind competing with others

Maimz
User

Postby Maimz » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 pm

Solid application.... unfortunately it's rare that we get an app where the player actually takes it seriously and doesn't provide troll answers. Generally speaking, we always strive to bring the best players to our progression fights, so there is plenty of opportunity to prove yourself despite having class competition. With that being said, we are constantly asking those on the bench if they need in for a farm boss and bring them in for the fights. If you needed to sit initially for progress, is that something that you would be ok with (if it should come to that)?

Lotsyy
User

Postby Lotsyy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:10 pm

Thank you, personally I don't see why someone would take the time apply to a guild if its to troll but hey there's always that one guy. As far as being asked to sit for the sake of progression, having to put in key players for certain fights, I find it a very natrual thing to do.

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:38 am

We are going to pass on this app. Good luck in your guild search!

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”