User

Khirrah ret paladin application

Postby Khirrah » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:05 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28 / North FL
- Number of Testicles: 2 :wink:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? I have an authenticator
- How long have you played WoW: January 2008
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): in Legion I've downed every boss on mythic with the exception of Argus (11% wipe)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <The Bad and the Ugly> Malorne, US. The guild is no longer raiding due to personal reasons of some of those in leadership. I am leaving the guild on good terms.
Character Information:
- Name & Class: Khirrah / Retribution Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ne/khirrah
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Enchanting / JC. Very stable professions throughout every expansion for making gold. Also very handy to have when getting new gear.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS: Ret, OS: Prot. Started learning Holy at the start of Legion, am competent at it but still lack raid experience in this spec.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Pool holy power, use Judgment, and try to fit in as many holy power spenders inside the Judgment window. Survival is key on progression, and will prioritize defensive abilities at the cost of precious gcds to save myself or another from death.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 79 in Ret weapon. The other two specs are both at 54. I plan on investing more into offspec weapons, but only after killing mythic Argus.
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have all legendaries for all specs.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): For ret, all stats are very close together in value. An item being an upgrade will almost always come down to ilvl, with the exception of rings, necks, and trinkets.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Hammer of Wrath paladin discord for up-to-date information on the spec and to ask advice from world-class rets. Raidbots website for simulations.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://i.imgur.com/2S5K8Pf.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ne/khirrah
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
CPU: Intel i5 6600k
GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 SC
RAM: 16gb DDR4 GSkill
Monitor: Dell s2716dg G-sync (1440p, 144Hz refresh)
average FPS in raids anywhere from 60-120, sometimes a bit lower if I'm recording video.

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Because I'm the best
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? A few of my guildmates joined, and Vranosh told me you guys might be recruiting. I also know Charles, Tontsuo, and Dippin.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://i.imgur.com/PSYWf2W.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). some wow memes I've made over the years

Mooby
User

Re: Khirrah ret paladin application

Postby Mooby » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:09 am

Got my vote off of the MS paints alone.
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Charlondo
User

Postby Charlondo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:11 am

Khirrah is a top tier memer, we need him in here

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:12 am

He doesn't know me FeelsBadMan

Maimz
User

Postby Maimz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:14 am

Is it strange that every single one of those memes reminded me of Dippin? OMEGALUL

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 am

Come interview with us tomorrow evening friend. Does around 8 EST work for ya?

Khirrah
User

Postby Khirrah » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:39 am

8pm is good, I'll see you then!

Tontsuo
User

Postby Tontsuo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:41 am

Great player overall, and ms paints are amazing lol. Looking forward to the interview.

Acharrath
User

Postby Acharrath » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:48 pm

Those MS Paints are pristine. 10/10
Siderwinder's Lives Matter.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”