User

968 Unholy/Frost DK

Postby Rickles » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:08 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 33/PA
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: since mid BC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): all mythic content until NH (8/10)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Simple Math - raided with you guys for a few years until NH and things started to fade (breaks,quits,transfers,etc) . Stuck around during a rebuild but things weren't exactly what I was use to in this guild. New leadership that didn't last long and not simple math like type organization.Took a more casual approach for few months before a big break until recently where I raid with some old friends.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Dishh (Rickles) Unholy/Frost DK
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... rage/dishh
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Currently Alliance cause thats where my old friends are. Draenei for str boost. As Horde was blood elf for aoe silence and RP generation and appearance.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?Unholy is my main but can play either. Just stuck with this spec since I came back cause gear/AP wep level
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: With bis lego shoulders and chest- potion of PP, outbreak, festering X 2(hopefully and usually generate 6+ stacks of festering wounds), Apocalypse, Dark Arbiter, Dark Transformation, Death coil RP dump will stacking wounds and not capping but maximizing dc use for maximum arbiter dam. During that I'll use lego chest chains of ice as long as concordance is procced or before other buffs fade.After its maintaining diseases,not capping rp and using SS when stacks r high and preferably during scourge of worlds. Using Chest lego at 20 stacks always trying to line up with concordance unless too much wait time
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 79 Unholy/75 Frost
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Have all legos for all three specs (no aman'thuls :** )
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Mastery/Haste Build for Unholy; frost crit/ haste crit mastery caps - 30/30 haste crit 40 mastery
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Simcraft, warcraftlogs always checking all forums and discord dk channels for information

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rage/dishh
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Piece of shit still capable of mythic raiding - currently building a better machine
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I've always been Simple Math dedicated even when it was hopeless and raiding seemed done. Can raid any day any hour
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Its my old home if even for just a few years, enjoyed my wow experience most there and want that back. Copia Mouthwash Keoni Oneshot Dippin Tasset raynor merkal darenia carbon
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Tried to copy and paste my old one form first app and its gone. I can do another if necessary

consond
User

Re: 968 Unholy/Frost DK

Postby consond » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:03 pm

no mspaint no entry

Charlondo
User

Postby Charlondo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:04 pm

nice MSpaint Raycharles

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:07 pm

-
Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). Tried to copy and paste my old one form first app and its gone. I can do another if necessary

You know how this works Rickles, this is not optional.

Charlondo
User

Postby Charlondo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:07 pm

better fix that before more roasting comes

Rickles
User

Postby Rickles » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 pm

nah im good gonna pass, thought some people i use to play with were back but looks like an older crowd even except for a few. Good luck to you guys!

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Good luck friend

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by Rickles » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:08 am

friday night drunk app.

Post by Rickles » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:03 pm