Baddies
Bamboozled
User

Bamboozled MW Monk

Postby Bamboozled » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:44 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: Boozle & Iowa
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes I use the Blizzard Authenitcator to protect my account
- How long have you played WoW: I've been playing World of Warcraft since the end of Burning Crusade and on and off during progression ever since.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've been in a few raiding guilds but I have always cleared the content while current or shortly after nerfs.
HM 3/7M
BRF 10/10H
HFC 13/13M
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I was raiding for a guild Xaphus was in on Vashj named Cynical we were a competing realm first guild but guild slowly fell off the map due to recruitment on poor server. After that I returned to Xaphus guild <Envy> in HFC and completed 13/13M I had to stop my raiding there due to some real life things I had to take care of.
Character Information:
- Name & Class: Bamboozlen & Monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... n/advanced
- Race, professions & why you chose them:
Blood Elf because the crit is very nice to have and in mythic+ the silence/mana return is also extremely good if used well. Also BE is prettty!
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Main Spec - Mistweaver
Offspec - Windwalker
I play my specs often to keep up to date with everything such a change is ever needed.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Mistweaver is a hit or miss and the more you play the better you get at it. Single Target healing just make sure Soothing Mist is up at all times while working in Effuse Envoloping Mist and Vivify. Tank CDs accordingly per need.
Raid Healing is pretty simple kind of the same but just use Renwing Mist on Cooldown and Vivify when dmg taken. Essence Font properly and cycle through mana uses during the fight.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
Mistweaver - 40
Windwalker - 25
Brew Master - 25
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?
I have mostly DPS ones such as Cinidaria, the Symbiote, Drinking Horn Cover and 2 Mistweaver ones, Unison Spaulders and Prydaz for Healing. I am currently trying to get the trinket to maximize healing ^_^
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
The stats can differ from the gear you have *4pc or not* For the most part you want to Stack Crit >Vers>Haste or Haste>Mastery for more Single Target Output as well with Fistweaving you Haste > Crit and basically balance it out and keep it close.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Simcraft my own character and I read a lot on Logs and the Monk Discord. Sometimes I read the sites like Icy-Veins but it can be wrong sometimes so I leave it up to testing and reading from others experience.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
CPU - AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon HD graphics
RAM - 8gb
Video Card - GTX 870
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I believe I can be chill and heal for your core team. I like to improve and take critisism well. I love raiding with Xaphus, Miyu and Veni. Long time buds.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
At first Xaphus told me about it and I was interested but was put off by how hardcore I thought it was but after raiding with you guys It felt good and just laid back while slaying dragons. My friends are in this guild and I would like to compete alongside with them.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6229071928
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
http://i.imgur.com/tO9XZyf.png

grouch
Admin

Re: Bamboozled MW Monk

Postby grouch » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:16 am

Bamboozled wrote:- Age & Location: Boozle & Iowa

missed the first half of this.

Bamboozled wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

are those the stock blizzard raid frames?

Bamboozled wrote:- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6229071928

while your latency is okay, both up and download speeds are pretty horrid by today's standards, do you ever have any internet issues? are you connected via a wireless access point or are you plugged in with an ethernet cable?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Xiun
User

Postby Xiun » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:29 pm

are those the stock blizzard raid frames?

As long as he is using mouseover macros default UI raid frames aren't at all bad. Not pretty, but they give all the info you need. But if it's click targeting then it's an issue.

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:35 pm

that's an interesting conversation you were having in your UI screenshot. I assume Xaphus was the one who whispered you?

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”