User

Tazncazper Bear

Postby Tazncazper » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:29 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 31 KCMO
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Off and on since 2004
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): On a previous account I cleared BT and Hyjal during bc, Did TOC and ICC on HM (hardmode as they called it back then) Took time off after ICC. Killed garrosh, archimonde. This xpac i have done 7/7h and 10/10H.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Currently guild leader of Grimm Sleepers. Wanting to leave because of the lack of players wanting to actually take the time to help gear themselves. I am 100% down to help anyone but if you aren't willing to help yourself then you aren't going anywhere.

Before this was in a guild called A guild with no name - Joined this guild to play with real life friends, because I didn't have time to raid. But the longer I was there the more I could see they were about drama so I formed my current guild.

Then I was in Lost on Garona this was a daytime guild - was great when i was working nights. but then guild leadership stopped showing up to raids and when we had enough to run mythics they would avoid going into mythics.

Before that I ran a guild called The Causal Knights on Turaylon. I ran this guild for well over 5-6 years. Left and passed leadership to a real life friend because I could not make raid times anymore.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Tazncazper Tauren Druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Tazncazper/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Tauren - Because when i created the character in LK, there was a flat 5% hp buff for tauren tanks. Now it is 1,283 stam. I picked LW and Enchanter because again at the time in LK you got buffs from professions. The ring buffs for being an enchanter and the bracer buff for being a LW.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?Main spec is Bear. I have played other specs But prefer bear. I know how to heal and boomkin also tho.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
So depends on how you have to pull and how many adds there are. But Single add Open with mangle then MF (for the dmg reduction from the weapon) Thrash, Swipe (as a filler). Also MF anytime a GG proc is up.
3 or more adds - Trash, swipe, MF all targets then Mangle on cd

CD's Vary but the key is knowing the fights and when to use what cd's I try to always keep up 2-3 procs of IF up or Mark on Krosus. I also have 3 charges of frens and the boots so i try to keep it on me as much as I can to help take the edge of incoming damage.

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Bear - 43 will be 44 tonight or tomorrow, Boomkin 36, resto 27 , Kitty 0
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I have Sephuz's Secert, Ekowraith, Skysec's Hold, AHR, and i have the boomkin bracers. I am trying to get both trash Legos atm pants and bracers. Mostly bracers to do the mage tower.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Stat priority is +10 Ilvl (armor Piece) Vers>=Mast, Haste, Crit. I got this from using Icey-viens, TheINCbear.com, and the druid discord. I also do my own sims on gear to find what works best for me.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I use the places I sited above. I also create BIS list. like this one https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QzwS0Mm-dlhIO6p_e4zpnYAIu0xmtkW1bgYt3KWAEsk/edit?usp=sharing It is just a guideline to help me know best bosses to use my coins and what Mythic +s to farm.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: I don't have a raid one but this is from a Mythic Image

Also here is my youtube with videos. https://youtu.be/q_S71zYgH_Q

Keep in mind the youtube stuff most of it is with pugs.

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: Don't have any but I can try to find a pug and get some.
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
I built this computer a budget PC Dual monitor. i5 - 3750k CPU @ 3.40 ghz 24gb of ram and a geforce 560 graphics card I get between 35-50 FPS in any given fight.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I take the time to research my class and spec to make sure that I am about to min/max the class to be the best player out there. I take pride in reaching to be one of the top druids for my spec.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? well first because it is not common core math. I spent a good amount of time doing my research on your guild and talking to Grouch. From all the research and time I spent looking I found that you push yourselves to be the best as a team that you can to complete raids. Mythic raiding requires players to work together to complete a task while each person pulls their weight. That is the feeling I got from the research I did. I found simple math from Grouch posted on my forum post.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.Image
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Xaphus
User

Re: Tazncazper Bear

Postby Xaphus » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:46 am

Hey! Resident Bear here. I like your application my only question I have for you is about your talent choices. I see you're using charge over guttural roar is there a reason to that?

Tazncazper
User

Postby Tazncazper » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:29 am

Yea this is my mythic + build that works best for me when running higher keys. It allows me to pull faster and on certain fights allows me to get back to the boss faster.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:57 am

Yeah I figured it was then I looked over your logs and you used the same talents but as I said to myself was "Meh its heroic who gives a shit" haha

Tazncazper
User

Postby Tazncazper » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:07 am

Yea heroics are a joke.

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:44 am

We are reviewing your application and will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks

Tazncazper
User

Postby Tazncazper » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Alright

Tazncazper
User

Postby Tazncazper » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:31 pm

If yall are planning to run N NH tonight was hoping to run with yall to get a feel for the group.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Yeah since its easter we're doing our Mythic and Normal runs tomorrow, you're more than welcome to come :)

Tazncazper
User

Postby Tazncazper » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Alright ill be around. I wont be able to do mythic NH with yall but can do N NH and M EN if yall do that.

Xaphus
User

Postby Xaphus » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:56 pm

Yeah sounds good :D add my btag Xaphus#1471

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Accepted, welcome! Please schedule your transfer at your soonest convenience.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”