Hydro
User

Hydro Havoc DH

Postby Hydro » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location:
24, Alberta Canada
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes
- How long have you played WoW:
I have played WoW for 11 years on and off and within those 11 years I have played many different roles within top end raiding guilds
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):

Vanilla(Played Hunter/Mage) - MC/BWL/AQ40(Twin Emps)
TBC(Played Mage/Rogue) - Gruul/Mag/SSC/EYE (Kael'Thas Pre-nerf) BT/Hyjal (US75th)(Mayhem-Gorgonnash)
WOTLK(Rogue/HPally) - NAXX/TOS/EOE/ULDUAR(10/25M+Hardmodes)/TOC(Insanity)/ICC(10/25M)(Exalted)(US90th)(PMB-Gorgonnash)
CATA - MIA in PVE scene (2400 3s s10/11) (pvp'd with Rsham/Rdruid/Hpally/Dpriest/Rogue)
MOP - MIA in PVE scene (2200 3s s12/13/15) (pvp'd with Rsham/Rdruid/Hpally/Dpriest/Rogue)
WOD- MIA
LEGION - 7/7M 2/3TOV 3/10M

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:

I started off Legion very weary of where I wanted to go with the game, before I knew it I was hooked again like it was 2008 which was probably some of my finest moments in raiding. In legion I came together with a group of friends who primarly focused on M+, we were the second group on Emerald Dream to get our 10+ achieve (very early in the xpac) and then 3rd group to achieve 15+ (roughly november before everyone had 35+ traits), I decided to play the healer for our group when we started the xpac as I was the only one comfortable with it and had previous high end content experience with the class.

Id like to state Ive always loved healing witha challenge, but legion especially now days lacks this even when pushing high M+. From Early November - the end of December (right before my Faction change/Xfer) I was apart of the top 10US Hpallies for M+ score. Basically early October after we had asserted our dominance on M+, I started to get a little content hungry. I was well known on Emerald Dream for my high push in M+, and soon after I applied to <No Talent Whatsoever> who ranked fairly high on ED and within the US (Mid EN we were US200+).

I stared with <NTW> when they were 3/7 and continued to kick ass and eventually really enjoy the company of the players and the atmosphere that was created within the guild. We pushed our way through EN and eventually TOV only getting 2/3M and not spending much time on Helya. We finished the two raids at roughly US180. Alot of our core player base within the raid knew we were capable of more, I did agree aswell being the compitative player I am, where we decided to faction change and server xfer to Illidan and reform as Synesthesia , where we dropped 8 of our shitters in hoped of picking up some talent on Illidan. Come the start of Nighthold we were constantly short and never really filled those positions again which was very demoralizing to the raid group especially having some extremely talented players among the group. Some people decided to move on to better things or just quit all together which ended up with a dead raid team and my self homeless for the most part.

I had been playing my DH alot more as I had always enjoyed the class so much more than healing on my paladin although I felt i excelled very at both. Eventually I decided to start maining DPS again especially coming from a raiding background mainly playing the DPS role when i raided top US100. This hasnt been an easy task being behind on AP when my paladin has almost 2 full weapons (54holy/49prot). A rag team raid group on illidan picked me up one night in LFG for "mythic" prog and eventually asked me to join after slaughtering half their players with a 45lvl weapon. I mean red flags flew up every where but I was at the point where I wanted to play and pretty much took what I could get. Im not one to bail out on raid group especially after being geared by them, so for this I decided to stick around and help out as much as I possible could. To say the least the current raid group im in is disorganized, leaders and core raiders have attitude problems and the drama is unreal (we've had people just QQ rage gquit in the middle of raid then go back to LFG to try and pug a DPS, this has happened multiple times over the few weeks I have been here).

Im just over the pleb shit to sound like a dick, having a raiding experience such as mine I know what its like to be back in a organized raid group where people care as much as I do and thats what Im striving for at this point. As much as this guild has helped get my DH off its feet, its not worth my sanity when trying to do something I enjoy. I would like to note that my DHs weapon is 53 at the time of writing this and will be 54 tomorrow. This is the second, almsot 3rd maxed AP weapon I have.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Hydroillics - Blood Elf Demon Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Hydroillics
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hydroillics/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them:
Welp belf for kinda obvious reasons, currently enchanting/mining, just for pure money purposes as legion hasnt focused on making professions "game breaking: in current raid content.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
I main Havoc, Melee dps, but also have the ability to play Veng. I farmed probably half my weapon from tanking M+. I have re-rolled from a Paladin (54holy / 49Prot) and did the same thing with that character. I also had done some tanking in Mythic EN farm when main tanks couldnt make the raid.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Opener: Pre-pot > Meta> Felrush (only if appropriate)> Dipz Macro (Nem/CB/GnawedRing/TirathonTrink) > Felbade Fury of the Illidari > Manage Fury, BladeDance on CD, Felblade on CD (if Fury is not capped), Fury dump with Chaos strike.
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?
54 Havoc / 36 Veng. (Paladin had 54Holy / 49 Prot)
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?
Cindaria (Belt)
Prydaz (Neck)
Achor(Havoc Chest)
Suprised that I only have 3 leggos after my current farm, but Ill use this to my advantage Half Giants next plzzz
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Basic stat priority at a minimum would be (Crit>Mast>Agi>Vers>Haste)
As stats quotas become met I have noticed through sims and other means on mix/maxxing that main (Agi in my case) stat really starts to take control.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Addons for theory crafting: Pawn, Simcraft, Warcraft logs (I record my own logs)
Addition info: Havoc Discord, Icy veins for bare minimum info, contacts with several other Havoc players who enjoy theory crafting.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
http://imgur.com/a/UjoQd
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22073668/latest/
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i5-2500k(3.3GHz) - SLI-570GTX - 16GB DDR3 - SSD - Typically 30-60FPS in game
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
Currently at this time in my "wow" career I am looking fora tight knit bunch of individuals who care about progression and downing bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible(people who care about the game just as much as I do). This is merely one of my many goals within the game itself. Along with this I am also to make new friends and find new homies within the wow community. Along with getting shit done, I always enjoy the family aspect of wow which includes shitting around with each other and having as much fun as possible while still maintaining efficiency. I believe if we share these common goals we could go very far with each other.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Had been talking with Grouch the past lil bit, from talking with Grouch I feel we could be a good fit. If you agree with everything I said in my above statement then this is why I choose Simple Math
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/6136696285
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
http://imgur.com/a/L0Ngd

Darenia
User

Re: Hydro Havoc DH

Postby Darenia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:00 pm

Hey thanks for putting in an app. We will be taking the next few days to look over it and get in contact with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the mean time you can contact and officer or simply post here.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Folbad
User

Postby Folbad » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Are you enjoying this ridiculous march weather were having? Supposed to be 19+ saturday down south in the Hat here
#thestruggle

"I'd eat her pussy till I'd burrowed into her pelvis, like waves eroding a cliff." - shitwinker77

Superdeux
User

Postby Superdeux » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Not that hot here Folbad wtf!

Folbad
User

Postby Folbad » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:59 pm

It was only like 5 today
#thestruggle

"I'd eat her pussy till I'd burrowed into her pelvis, like waves eroding a cliff." - shitwinker77

Hydro
User

Postby Hydro » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm

Im from Calgary, It snowed in the morning, got real sunny for a bit then poured rain.. Alberta weather.. you know how it is xD

Rude
User

Postby Rude » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 am

What is snow
[12:18] [G] [Carbonlight]: is a fleshlight the "plug" or the "socket"?

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey, sorry about the amount of time it is taking. Our current DH is out of town and will not return til Sunday. We will be in touch.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?

Hydro
User

Postby Hydro » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Currently have accepted a offer from another guild for a full time position. Appreciate the time and wish you guys the best of luck in progression.

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Thanks for getting back to us. Good Luck in your new guild.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”