Jaider's app

Even Baddier Baddies
Jaider
User

Jaider's app

Postby Jaider » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:38 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 21, Ontario, Canada
- Number of Testicles: 2 ( at least I feel 2, had to check tbh)
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: 9 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): This expansion, went 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M NH, with some pulls on Krosus. In WoD 13/13M HFC(this was during the legion pre patch) 9/10H BRF(quit raiding for a bit after blast furnace, that fight sucked dick.) 3/7M HM. In MoP 14/14M SoO, all of normal ToT,MSV,HoF,ToES. IN cata: everything on norm, and in WoTLK I was a little nub and PuG'd like 2 or 3 bosses before getting kicked from ICC groups.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last pull, had to take a step back from raid leading, things just weren't going well, I got sick, and wasn't able to continue being in a leadership position. We wipe on trash, they disliked my leadership style.vv, they have a few rules in terms of what I can say in trade chat/say chat/PuG groups that I cannot abide by.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Jaider, Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... der/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood elf, because they are hot af. Engineering and alchemy, for transmog, making flasks and potions.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec is retribution, I have played both prot and holy this expansion, not amazing at tanking or healing but I put 100% effort into doing what needs to get done should I be put into either of those roles and it worked out ok.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: prepot- activate Divine Hammer, judge, crusader strike,crusade, TV, WoA, TV, TV again(assuming a FoJ proc, if not arcane torrent then TV) proceed to regular rotation which is:always use CS charges, build to 3HP using DH/CS, TV for single target or DS if 2 or more targets, when crusade is about to come off CD, pool to 5HP so your ready to go balls to the wall when it comes up!
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Ret, 47, Holy, 33, Prot 21
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? I currently have Chain of Thrayn, Sephuz's Secret and Aegisjalmur, Armguards of Awe. I am farming the cloak, Whispers of the Nathrezim, but it wont drop since blizz hates me.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): This is a tricky one because of how volatile the stat priorities are for ret, but for my current arsenal of trinkets, I value crit=vers>haste>mastery. Versatility will become dominant once I get Convergence.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I do alot of my research through log analysis, I often look at what top rets are doing and what I can do to reach that point, I am quite a competitive individual, so I do whatever I can to try and be among those top names on warcraftlogs.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:http://imgur.com/a/STZ7c
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/dtFVRJYQjfcwhvzr (last night's logs)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? intel core i7 6700k, 16GB DDR4 western digital, Nvidia geforce 970 4GB. I get over 60fps during raid.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? This is another great one, I think I should be accepted because I care about raiding, my performance, the other players in the raid. I am constantly searching for ways to improve my gameplay from researching logs, keeping up to date on changes to mechanics and trinkets as well as tier in some cases. I do what it takes to be not only an asset to the raid, but strive to be the best :D
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I chose simple math because all the people I talked to in this guild have great personalities and alot of knowledge of the game. I raided with Rancer,Voices and Sketz in Last Pull and would love to play with them again.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/6133862232
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Jaider
User

Re: Jaider's app

Postby Jaider » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Just realized as I posted this, I missed a small portion of my general rotation description O.o. Always ensure 1 charge of CS is used and recharging, DH/CS for HP, judge once you get to 3-4 depending on tier procs, then proceed to spend using TV for single target and DS for 2 or more targets. Goes without saying that you only want to be using HP spenders while the judgement debuff is on your current target.

Jaider
User

Postby Jaider » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:01 pm

(screenshot of my UI link, had to repost since it goofed)

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:04 am

Hey thanks for putting in an app. We will be taking the next few days to look over it and get in contact with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the mean time you can contact and officer or simply post here.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Thanks for applying but at this time we are going to pass on your app. Good luck on your guild search.
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”