User

Voices 900 prot pally

Postby Voices » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 25,Pennsylvania
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 10 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 7/7HEN 7/7MEN 3/3HToV 10/10HNH (pulls on mythic spellblade and mythic Krosus)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:Golden Gods,Last Pull(guild stopped raiding)

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Voiced(Voices), Paladin

- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/z ... d/advanced

- Race & why you chose it: Blood Elf,was the only race for horde at the time and I value the silence in mythic plus content alot.

- professions & why you chose them:Jewelcrafting/Enchanting to be self-sufficient and to also make gold.

- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?I've only raided as prot this expansion.I mess around with ret and holy, but nothing serious.

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:The priority is Judge>Consecration>Avenger's Shield,while using Blessed Hammer
in between each for max uptime on the debuff it applies and not letting Sotr cap on charges.I use my cooldowns dependent on the fight(example:Ardent Defender/Divine shield to solo break bonds when extra action button is down on Gul'dan.)

- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)?51Protection,30 Ret,0 Holy

- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any?I have Breastplate of the Golden Val'kyr,Sephuz's Secret,Prydaz and Uther's Guard,currently farming Saruan's Resolve and Heathcliff's Immortality.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):Haste=vers>mastery, going for what has the most haste for Sotr uptime, for smooth damage intake and control of it.

- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?icy-veins,Tankchat discord,Guides from high-end tanks(Sco,slootbag,Treckie)

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 61/latest/

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?AMD Athlon II X2 260/8Gb ram/ATI AMD Radeon R7 200 series, i get about 40-45 fps in raid.

- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'm easy to get along with and will put in the effort to progress.You also get to hear Voices during raid.

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I've met your members over the years being on andorhal,guildies from last pull joined you guys recently.

- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6125102731
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Darenia
User

Re: Voices 900 prot pally

Postby Darenia » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 pm

Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Voices
User

Re: Voices 900 prot pally

Postby Voices » Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:08 pm

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”