Ezcritz App

Baddies
Ezcryplz
User

Ezcritz App

Postby Ezcryplz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:30 am

To Those Looking to Apply -- Application Template
Postby Nehraxus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:32 pm

Since you're reading this you're probably interested in applying to become a Simple Math raider. If this is the case (and it should be!) then we ask that you create an account and fill out a membership application. Note if you do not complete all of the questions, your application will not be considered.

If you do not wish for your application to be shown publicly then send it in a private message to Grouch, Oneshotmcgee, Dippindots, or Raynorxx and we'll be in touch with you shortly after. For more information speak with an officer in-game.

----------

Player information:
- Age & Location: 31/NE
- Number of Testicles:1 1/2 Lost half of one at work
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: To Long
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): NH 10/10 Heroic EN 7/7 Mythic Tov 3/3 Heroic
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Last Pull, guild fell apart.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Ezcritz/DeathKnight
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... itz/simple
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Blood Elf, PvP Silence
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Unholy/Blood Only Mythic Plus's Really
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Army, DT,Gargoyle,Outbreak, get to 6 stacks of FS, SR,Apocalypse, then use stacks of FS and Blighted, Using Clawing Shadows to brust Wounds, always keeping VP up and DT
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 54 Unholy, 35 Blood, 25 Frost
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Helm,Belt,Back,Ring. Hoping to get Bis Sometime Soon
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Str, Mastery,Haste (as much Mastery as Possible)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? websites like icy viens, and smacking the target dummy, i like to play around with specs myself.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i5 4670k 4.5 Ghz -8Gigs of corsiar dominator-GTX 980 aniversary-78
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Honestly were are you going to find a Unholy Dk that smells better than me
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Was told you needed warm bodies, been on your server for years,Yes
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://beta.speedtest.net/result/6114887757
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

----------

Once your post is up we'll ask yo

Ezcryplz
User

Re: Ezcritz App

Postby Ezcryplz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:32 am

Valtrexa
User

Postby Valtrexa » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:40 am

but why not frost

Ezcryplz
User

Postby Ezcryplz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:41 am

Ezcryplz
User

Postby Ezcryplz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:59 am

Frost is not fun

Tasset
User

Postby Tasset » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:20 am

But would you be willing to play frost?

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:25 am

Ezcryplz wrote:- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Raynorxx
User

Postby Raynorxx » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:12 am

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 89/latest/

Ezcryplz
User

Postby Ezcryplz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:35 pm

Kinda want to stay Unholy and see if it gets buffed once agn. But i have been upgrading frost gear as i play but honestly prefer unholy like i told tasset. Wont be able to get a ui screen shot till i join a raid. As far as longs i mained a resto druid so my umholy logs are garbage, still need to get over 90% mastery. Working on it

Darenia
User

Postby Darenia » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Just do an LFR and get a screen shot that way. See if you can maybe get in some m+ grps with some people from the guild to see how you do. Or at least into a pug heroic/normal and log that way. If you need help setting up logs, I can help you just add me on bnet - nyx#1419
Eon: well... I was insinuating your other bunny >.> you know... sexual innuendo?
Darenia: OHH...i got a Hitachi. DONT NEED THE RABBIT ANYMORE.
Eon: arent those the really old virtual pets from the 90s?

Ezcryplz
User

Postby Ezcryplz » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Rickles
User

Postby Rickles » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 pm

your unholy parses are really low for your item level even without the bracers. I see your using the frost helm and unholy belt in your logs. The helm is bis for frost currently, I'm curious why you would have that helm and not be playing frost. Raiding should be fun but we need people willing to play whats best for the raid and you should want that if you're serious about raiding.
How come you use DT and gargoyle before applying your diseases?
You said you have ring as a legendary also. is that the frost ring? if so, why you are playing unholy other then its fun doesnt make sense, with ring and helm or helm and belt frost you destroy people if you played it properly.

How long have you been playing a dk? Would you switch to frost or is it unholy or nothing?

Ezcryplz
User

Postby Ezcryplz » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Decided i don't want to join anymore, only filled out a app, to be around friends and fill in for raids till you guys had your full roster

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”