- Age & Location:
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
- How long have you played WoW:
A number of years, most of vanilla, some of bc, some of wraith, all of cata, some of mop, some of wod, all of legion, all of bfa so far.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
8/8m uldir after nerfs, all legion mythic some before some after nerfs.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
High Five: Officers left and guild fell apart
Adapt: Didn't fit in.
- Name & Class:
- Link to battle.net Armory:
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Fire: chuck fireballs hope for procs, get 3 stacks of BM in combustion.
Frost: chuck frostbolts and glacial spikes.
Arcane: chuck arcane blasts and try not to move.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Fire: You want enough hast to trigger the uldir buff but you also want enough mastery to take it during combustion with BM stacks.
Frost attempt to get to 33% crit with the uldir buff.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
Raidbots, simc, discord, and notepad++ when the simc string is really long.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I will show up to just about every raid and be as ready as I can be on the bosses.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Intel core i7-4790k
80-100, and -10 on zul on the pull.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Found you on wowprogress looking for a mage
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).