- Age & Location: 25 Washington DC
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: On and off since TBC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): None- FIrst mythic Xpac, was a high level PvP player in past expansions
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Medieval-Illidan- Was told the guild had many skilled players and we would push content at a high rate. This was false and I quickly left.
Convergence EC-Illidan- Dysfunctional management and a dead community. Guild had a lot of potential but too many good players began to quit so I joined them.
- Name & Class: Åßk-Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Åßk
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? BM, can play and have gear for all 3 specs, play them pretty frequently to keep fresh.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Mainintaining max frenzy stacks while using Kill command on cooldown is priority, big CDS saved for add cleave if that's what the fight entails. A normal single target rotation would be bestial wrath-crows-barbed shot- call of the wild, barbed shot, kill command, chimaera shot- cobra x2-kill command- barbed shot-2x cobra kill command, etc.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): BM- 1 primal instincts and an archive, other trait is interchangeable as BM has many viable traits. I'm currently running a feeding frezy because I like the increased barbed shot damage and extra time on frenzy. ( I also don't have a better trait). Mastery>crit>haste> vers. mastery-950-1k range, vers-7%, Crit 22-25% range is plenty, haste for me is about 750 and feels best for me.
MM-Have to have 2 steady aims and an archive or its unplayable currently, stat wise you just stack mastery and haste, crit is useless so you don't want any if you can help it, vers is good in the 8-9% range.
Survival- Was main spec at beginning of xpac and contributed to a lot of the early theory crafting before anyone knew its potential. Stack haste, literally as much as you can get your hands on. Crit basically=vers but may be slightly better, mastery is useless and similar to crit for MM. I do not have exact break points for survival because the haste breakpoint is massive. If you're limiting mastery in tandem , it's honestly enough to be successful on the spec currently. In terms of azurite you want to stack blur of talons and an archive with birds of prey talent for insane burst windows.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? logs, simcraft, raidbots
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? What I lack in experience I make up for in in quik learning ability and potential. I think I am currently a strong raider but could be a top end raider by the next raid tier if I continue to progress at my current.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:https://gyazo.com/df988d303dfcef20381a880621d46fe2
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/Åßk
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Intel I5- 6 core 3600 GHZ, 16Bg, NVIDIA, Typical FPS during mythic raid? 100
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? You have a very strong guild, and I want to find a place to settle in where I can improve the guild but also have a place to grow. Found you on the forums. I do not know anyone in your guild.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://gyazo.com/89b3ef807131b2b2febd13ce647ac1f1
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). https://gyazo.com/f9ed2baa2c9a69a7946b4ea4878d8392