- Age & Location: I'm 29 years old and I live it Detroit, Michigan.
- Number of Testicles: I currently maintain 2 testicles.
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? Yes. I do.
- How long have you played WoW: Somewhere around 500 days /played. My account was created in Vanilla.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I left my job and began driving for Uber so that I could play WoW full time and achieve my goals. Halfway through Tomb of Sargeras, I created a DH and began my steady progression. I found a couple guilds to train with on Stormrage in preparation for Antorus. Using the Forums, I found a guild that was 8/9m in ToS looking for a DH. I believed I would be able to get Cutting Edge with them in Antorus. I did. As far as M+ bosses, I was running 23 keys near the end of Antorus. I take M+ more seriously now and would like to run higher keys.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <Fresh> is the guild I am currently in. They are Semi-Hardcore. Borderline Casual. They are aware of this and don't plan on changing. <Fresh> is second best on the server. I don't want to ride the struggle bus with them for another tier just to get Cutting Edge. If I'm going to keep playing WoW, I need something to strive for. Only the possibility of getting server first's is going to keep my head in the game. Simple math dictates that is not going to happen in my current guild.
- Name & Class: Ravenly. Havoc Demon Hunter.
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... un/Ravenly
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Havoc is my main spec. I tank enough to know what I'm doing, but my passion is Havoc.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Pre-pot, Metamorphosis, Demon's Bite, Demon's Bite, Eye Beam, Death Sweep, Immolation Aura, Annihilation Spam Until blade dance is back up, Hold Eye Beam Until Metamorphosis wears off. Eye Beam. Blade Dance, Chaos Strike. Use next pot on Metamorphosis.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Agility is #1. Item level will typically outweigh stat priorities for this reason. My current state weights are as follows: Agility-1.98 at 5,022. Versatility-1.57 at 324. Critical Strike- 1.47 at 888. Haste- 1.39 at 974. Finally, Mastery- 1.05 at 606. For my off spec, I just switch out my azure armor pieces.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? http://www.raidbots.com in conjunction with simulation craft.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I've made it my job to be among the world elite. Failure is not an option for me.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28095646
- What kind of computer do you use? Alienware Aurora R6. CPU/Memory/Video Card? Intel Core i7 (7th Gen) 7700 / 3.6 GHz / 1TB / NVIDIA Ge-Force GTX-1070 Typical FPS during mythic raid?
- Why Simple Math? RNG Dictates to me that Simple Math is the place for me to be if I am to progress further. How did you find us? I made a post on the WoW forums that I was looking for Realm Firsts and a Simple Math recruiter responded to my post. Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? No.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
If you are interested in seeing my art, you can visit my website at: www.anthonydagnillo.com
I made something in paint but it isn't something I want to put on the internet.