- Age & Location: 31/OR
- Number of Testicles: Bigger than yours
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yeah
- How long have you played WoW: Too damn long
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Mythic Gorothi /flex
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: <Sigh> US-Hyjal, Tired of struggling to fill out a roster
- Name & Class: Drmeeps Paladin
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... al/drmeeps
- Race, professions & why you chose them: Belf coz arcane torrent. Profs BS and JC coz I like gold
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Holy main. Dink around on Ret/prot occasionally
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Beacon the tanks, holy shock and LoD off cd, judge for healing buff.. crusader strike coz bored
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? Holy 76 Ret 70 Prot 56
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Most holy leggos, still farming shoulders and prydaz
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
All bout dat crit in holy, but I'm only at 44%, trying to hit 50 then I'll start stacking mastery. Have a drape of shame in bags, but need better tier to use it
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I "research" by chattin with other hpals that I know from guilds that have cleared Antorus
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... l/drmeeps#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
AMD 9350/ 8Gb Ripjaws/ Nvidia GTX 1070 40-60 fps in raid
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
1) oldfag privilege 2) I work at improving my gameplay and pushing progression
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I don't even know where to begin with this question
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7129374555
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).