- Age & Location: 48 I was adopted by chickens when I was a child.
- Number of Testicles: undisclosed
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? no because my cellphone and shit dies and then I can't log in or it makes me type in numbers/confirm at bad times.
- How long have you played WoW: Since vanilla, only playing PVP in wod season 1
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I've killed every boss from vanilla until Ragnaros in Cata when current in a top 100 US or better setting. I've killed every boss in Legion from Guldan to current.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Death and Taxes- Left after Vanilla
Blood Legion - Left during naxx in WOTLK
Cuties Only - Left after Ulduar to play casual
Phenomenon - Joined this guild and built it into top 50 US on a 2 day schedule. Quit after Rag in firelands to play League
Imba - Joined in ToS still raiding here.
- Name & Class: Taxi - Warlock, WR - Hpally
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... s-blade/wr
- Race, professions & why you chose them: I'm a blood elf not because I chose to. but because it's this or a cow and free mana CD is nice.
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? I'm comfortable playing holy on my paladin. I'm sure I could play another spec but melee is sooo ook ook.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: My rotation is like, predict the damage, press the buttons, do the things, if no one dies G fucking G
- How many artifact traits do you have in your weapons (all specs)? 75
- Which legendaries do you have? Are you currently farming any? Prydaz, Wrath Belt, Class Ring, Helm that has a 10% chance to turn me into a bad ass for 8 seconds.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): goal is to hit 50% crit for gaurantee'd holy shock crits for infusion of light. Outside of that for raid I prefer versatility but mastery is equally good for throughput. Vers just offers dmg reduction and is therefore a better choice.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I play the char and see what works best, reading talents and abilities and seeing what I can abuse. Healing isn't about doing the most healing in the world, It's about keeping everyone alive through the damage and reacting accordingly
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30496064
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? My computer was top notch like a year ago now its probably hot garbage? i get 50-60 fps in raid.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? You shouldn't I'm terrible and will probably not let tanks die. not having tanks die is terrible for a progression raid.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I heard about simple math when they were nearly disbanding. I found out about you from wow recruitment forums and your times are what I need.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).