TMac
User

Shaman

Postby TMac » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:56 pm

Player information:

- Age & Location:
26 California

- Number of Testicles:

- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
yes
-

How long have you played WoW:
7 years

- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
10/10 M BRF 13/13M HFC

Character Information:

- Name, & Class:
TMaac-Arthas Shaman

- Link to Battle.net Armory:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... c/advanced

- Race & why you chose it:
Orc, Zug Tug

- Professions and why you choose them:
Alchemy / JC Free flasks and pots from WoD with the garden.

- Spec, Dual spec. How often do you play other specs?
Ele/Resto - Play both a lot, Always switching back and fourth on the daily playing as both.

- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Crit>haste>vers>mastery for ele. More crit = more dmg% increase in ascendance, and ele gets 250% crit dmg

- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:

Opener - fire ele at 3 sec, pre pot at 2, start casting lighting bolt at 1, immediate flame shock after the lighting bolt.

1. depending on if it was first pull or a wipe things would change a little here, If i have full maelstrom(from killing trash) I would next go lava burst to recap my maelstrom after the flameshock and then earth shock and then go into ascendance

2. If I didn't have full maelstrom, I would still lava burst and then go into ascendance right after without the earthshock.

During ascendance spam lava burst until capped maelstrom and then earthshock, repeat for 15 seconds.

Most ele's I see get this next part wrong, Now that ascendance is over, you should have a Power of the maelstrom proc. and now you use the storm keeper ability and use lightning bolt to get the 200% increased damage as well as the extra overload proc at 200% increased damage.

the only time that will change is if rnjesus loves you, and you get a power of the maelstrom on the very first lava burst before ascendance, then you use stromkeeper first for 3 lightning bolts and then ascendance. but that's unlikely.

From here you just lightning bolt as the filler, keep flame shock on the target, lava burst when you can as soon as its up or get lava surge proc, and earthshock at capped maelstrom.

- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
I raided with Nerd Crew on Arthas who finished at US 48. I raided there all through Manny Prog, but in the middle of manny prog I was forced to take a break from the game, due to some IRL unforeseen circumstances, I had to get a second job and help my parents when my dad lost work for a few months. I ended up getting the Manny/Archi kills with just some friends in different guilds. But now that I'm back to my normal schedule, I'm looking for a new place to raid.

Other Information:

- A Screenshot of your character's UI (THIS NEEDS TO BE A SS IN A RAID):

- Logs from warcraftlogs or worldoflogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 7094196/7/

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 7094196/8/

- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
wowprogress

- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during a 25-man raid?
i7-6800k, 32gb ram, Seahawk gtx 1080

- Run an internet speed test against New York at speedtest.net and pingtest.net. Link the results below.

- Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (OSX). Link it below.

its abstract art, and one day it will be worth millions, so keep it safe.

Stormingire
User

Re: Shaman

Postby Stormingire » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:36 am

We're going to pass on this app at this time, Best of luck.

Return to “Guild Application - Denied”