- Age & Location: 26 Chicago
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: Cata. Semi hardcore legion
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): First try at mythic raiding in legion cutting edge EN. 5/10m NH before a move for work. Currently 5/8m but was accepted into a 7/8m i have 80+ pulls on G'huun
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Convergence EC- After many conversations with officers on how to improve the guild irl friendships took precedence over progression so we decided to look for a new home. Rainbow Generator- Left because a new job and change in work scheduled made me take a long break from wow. Now with my current job i have all the time in the world to waste my life away on this game.
- Name & Class: Finigin Resto
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... an/Finigin
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?Enh for world questing but if needed to switch would rather play mage as os.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: There isn't really a true rotation when it comes to healing and there is multiple builds that can be used for multiple fights. My favorite build is for big damage stacked fights. Prior to big damage coming.Always keep Healing Stream Totem and rip tides up, drop earthen wall totem, drop healing rain, use chain heal while weaving in unleash life for big chains. outside of big damage maintain HTT, riptide, and use healing surge or wave depending on damage.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Currently for resto ilevel is king. if ilevel is even crit stacking for resurgence is currently best.(ilevel<crit<vers<mast<haste)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Restoration shaman log analyzer, going over warcraft logs, and checking resto discord and website for any new information.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Because i want my self and the guild that i join to succeed. I am willing to put in the time and the effort to try to be the best player i can possibly. My ability to pick up fights quickly helps not only my self but others. I am also willing to accept advise and criticism.( And knowing resto pre fotm)
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:https://imgur.com/gallery/jOMYOxz
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... an/finigin
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? Self Built 4960k(3.9ghz) / 16bg DDR4 / Gtx 1080
- Why Simple Math?I'm looking for a stable place to play and clear mythic conten How did you find us?wow fourms/ wowprogress Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Nope
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7854025601
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).lol okay