Einherjar 60 rogue

Baddies
Einherjar

Einherjar 60 rogue

Postby Einherjar » Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 am

Player information:
-Usual playtimes: 3 PM - 11 PM (Dependent on Days)
-Do any others have access to your account: My Brother
-How long have you played WoW: A year now
-Endgame experience: MC clear. Watched my brother clear all of BWL, and Anub'Rekhan and trash in Naxx.

Character Information:
-Name: Einherjar
-Race: Undead
-Class: Rogue
-Level: 60
-Professions: 300 Skinning 300 Herbalism
-Talent Spec, are you willing to respec?: http://ctprofiles.net/2409339 (21/25/5 - Cold Blood Blade Flurry) Yes.
-Attunements: Ony, MC, BWL
-Gear information, detailed: See CTprofile; Not a lot of good gear, but with the Hakkari Warblades my glancing blows do more damage so I can do some nice DPS.
-Amount of FR: 145.
-Amount of NR: 0
-Current and Highest PvP Rank on this character: Current; Senior Sergeant, Highest; Stone Guard. The Hakkari Warblades are nice for PVE, but not for PVP, and I gave up on it.
-Prior guild(s) on this server and the reasons for leaving: Dominion, broke up.

Other Information:
-Alts on this server, and their name/level: Adalwolf, 57 Fury(lol) warrior
-Out of game contact information: [email protected]
-Why Simple Math?: Headphonics suggested I try to get in.
-Who referred you?: Headphonics
-Anything else you feel we should know about you?: I'm a nice guy. I don't talk as often as I should. I'm not really a loot whore, (Was class captain of Dominion and all I got were the crappy NS bracers while I passed gloves and boots to the other rogues.) I work hard, and I'm a good listener.
-Finally, we ask that you draw us a picture using MSPaint:

While Headphonics told me he talked to Mandrill and Mandrill said he wouldn't want to add another rogue so close to the expansion I thought I'd set down my application anyways.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”