- Age & Location: 34, South Carolina
- Number of Testicles: 2? not descended though
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: I started playing in ICC, played Cata, quit for a while, came back for Legion and BfA.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): currently 8/9 BoD, CE Uldir and Antorus. I was casual before Antorus.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: I'm currently in Tranquil on Mal'Ganis but they already know I'm leaving. The roster imploded. I want to kill bosses.
- Name & Class: Treebewbz, resto druid
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /treebewbz
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Resto, no off-spec. I have healer alts though (rsham, mw, disc)
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: no real rotation for resto but the general priority is keep hots on the active tank and anyone doing a mechanic that requires focused healing (e.g. holding orb on grong), wild growth when the raid takes dmg, rejuv before dmg.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): I use QE live to check best azerite traits on available gear and a stat-weight WA that calculates stat weights for whatever content I'm currently doing. Resto doesn't have a strong preference for any one particular secondary stat, mostly depends on your current balance of stats.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Read class discord, Questionably Epic, Icy Veins, WowHead (I like to see if they all say the same thing or not). I look through my logs and often record raid so I can look back through videos to better see what happened if there was a problem.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I do whatever jobs I'm given without complaining and will speak up if I see something that is a problem / might benefit from an adjustment, rather than just quietly dying to the same thing over and over.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: (screenshot of random recording of raid one night, sorry about the random twitch overlays that I never remember to disable)
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QybVMKG9kNHdgxnB (our logs aren't public but I have everything unlisted if you need more)
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? PC, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB RAM, Intel i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs). Usually have 60-90 fps during fights (might dip down to ~45 periodically).
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Nooborghini sent me here
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8171745231.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS). heck yes