User

Hotarus tank

Postby Hotaruz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:46 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 28 portland
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yes
- How long have you played WoW: 12 + years on and off
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): this xpac is the only time ive done high tier raiding and getting ghuun us 92
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: people leaving after 350 jaina pulls and many people having irl issues make them leave the game

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Hotarus
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ow/hotarus
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Brewmaster off spec WW/MW usually just for pvp, M+ and heroic raids to do stuff with friends
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: maintain 100% ironbrew and rushing jade wind and pressing blackouts strike as much as possible while maintains 75% stagger or so for good haste from HT
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): most of my gear atm is just what im givin since my gear level is low from playing 3 tanks this tier. for azerite i just went for all my 1 point wonders as well as training of niz since its best for prog
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? warcraft logs, mdi tourney realm, and talking to other high rank tanks
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I take the game very seriously playing every class in my role + more always looking to play whats best for the tier/boss always looking to improve and take criticism

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... artition=1
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? 100fps i7 6700 cpu 16gig DDR 1060gtx 6gig
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? clammyjonez aka daddymilkr aka bussyjonez aka clammy told me to apply here and he is one my best friends
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Paradigmz
User

Re: Hotarus tank

Postby Paradigmz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 am

Solid app, are you available to do a short interview tomorrow?

Hotaruz
User

Re: Hotarus tank

Postby Hotaruz » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:40 pm

I am available add me Hotaruz#1971 bnet or Hotaruz#5329 discord

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”