User

Dawgzy Ret

Postby dawgzyxo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:31 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22 Florida
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? yeah
- How long have you played WoW: since bc
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Guldan-Ghuun wall pulls on jaina
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: wonky was my first guild with labor and it died, we went to tilted on laughing skull and finshed Antorus, and then decided to x-fer to the wall where we are now to raid with friends at a little higher ranking, and raided here for the last year.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Dawgzy, Ret pala
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... eam/dawgzy
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Ret, holy for m+ sometimes, rarely
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: keeping spenders on cd as much as possible and spending at 3 holy power
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): stacked haste for uldir but the 2 traits they added to ret at the end of last tier, crusade got a lot better and because of that mastery and crit shot up in value
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? read class discords, watch streams, ptr test new raids
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I feel like I take criticism well and can excel on my class, and perform well on it even if its good or bad for a specific tier.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: private logging :((
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz/8gigs/1070 GeForce
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? my boy clammy and my dad labor
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://www.speedtest.net/result/8147815282 (I have 40ping on malganis)
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Paradigmz
User

Re: Dawgzy Ret

Postby Paradigmz » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:04 am

We need another wheelchair to compliment our handicapped roster, can you interview tomorrow?

dawgzyxo
User

Re: Dawgzy Ret

Postby dawgzyxo » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:12 am

works for me : ))

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”