User

Daynish - havoc DH

Postby Daynish » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:17 am

Player information:
- Age & Location:
30 Southern California
- Number of Testicles:
Depends on the day of the week. I cycle have to wash and dry the older ones
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes I do.
- How long have you played WoW:
Since vanillia -> WoTLK. then WoD -> Now
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Mostly got all CEs from WoD to now (missed imperator, KJ, Gul'dan) due to either breaks or not raiding at the time. 13/13M Antorus, 8/8M Uldir (g'huun post nerf), 1/9M BoD'A
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Left <Warpath> on great terms and can refer you to leadership as they said they'd be happy to recommend me. It wasn't the right personality fit with the guild. Happy to discuss this further if need be, but happy to be looking elsewhere!

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Daynish - Demon Hunter
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/Daynish
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
I play tank in M+ and DPS in raid. Usually tanks are more in demand in M+ so I tank!
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
build fury, spend fury, don't cap cury, use blade dance on CD, use eye beam on lots of adds or on CD when fury is low and dump fury into chaos strike like a mofo.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Crit, Haste, and Vers all bounce around in highest priority depending on traits and stat ratios.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
raidbots/simc, bloodmallet, and class discord
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
Because I work from home and will have 100% attendance, and will always be online to do M+. I am a no-lifer. I play whatever class is required of me. Right now I'm enjoying DH but if you need another melee or RDPS, i can swap for next tier / later this tier

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/daynish#
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i7 4970k, 1080Ti, 32GB ram, wow is loaded on a 1TB SSD. 50-60 FPS at 4K in raid, but planning on swapping to 1440p with 144Hz monitor to pump more frames. currently locked to an Acer 4k 60Hz monitor.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I have raided with Ebenerzer, Biopath, and Paradigmz before. They know me as the enhancement shaman / Shadow Priest Zerrix. I was an old-school Nascent raider.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8017909818.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”