19, California
- Number of Testicles:
2 :)
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?:
No, never bothered.
- How long have you played WoW:
13 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
Cleared heroic ghuun this tier, killed 3 mythic bosses with my servers guild.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Crisis on Misha, guild just didn't seem to my speed progression wise, felt I outperformed everyone by too much having little raiding experience comparatively.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
Thegalant; Wind Walker monk
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Thegalant
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?:
Wind walker, can off spec healer am confident I can play and learn whatever I want at a high level, almost never play off specs.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Prepot .5 seconds into 1 on pull timer since there is a delay before you go in combat to get an extra global out of prepot, on zero when tank gets aggro I pop xuen, roll in at the same time to save a global, fist of the white tiger, tiger palm to get max chi for my burst, before pressing touch of death I on-use versatility trinket to boost my Touch of death, into storm, earth and fire, rising sun kick, tiger palm to maximize energy regen so I'm not wasting any, fist of fury into whirling dragon punch, by then touch of death would have proc'd after that global giving me the maximum amount of damage possible with touch of death and from there its just about ability priority using fist of the white tiger off cooldown, depending on the build I'm running for the fight fist of fury > rising sun kick and spamming blackout kick tiger palm inbetween those cooldowns, my second go of storm earth and fire with the current build I'm running (double on-use) I can be a little more lenient on waiting to use it but lusts on pull I use it asoon as fist of fury is about to be off cooldown for the second time, SEF, on use AFTER inbetween globals to squeeze that extra global out, rinse and repeat rotation.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Right now the highest damage output set for traits is; Open palm strikes x2, and 1 fury of xuen, fist of fury being your main source of damage and no other trait currently stacking up against it makes it the best, the rsk trait would be a lot better if it wasn't a proc which I believe is going to be your highest parsing second outer trait to pair with open palm strikes, for stat priorities Versatility is by far the best > mastery > crit > haste. Depending on the fights haste becomes a bit more valuable if there are more adds to cleave so you can get more spinning crane kicks in your rotation, as far as breakpoints are concerned I am currently not aware of any important break points because you're always getting 2 rsks during your SEF burst no matter what and you would have to give up too many other stats to get to that breakpoint to get 3 rsks outside of lust. Other than haste I know of no other breakpoints with crit, master or verse that affect my character.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?:
Peak of serenity discord, Warcraft logs, and my own testing and research in pvp.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?:
Because I think I'm better than a lot of people who play my class and can fit in any raid environment.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
https://gyazo.com/a902437e1c380103e7e8a56123262a59
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
older mythic logs from this tier with guild on my server https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jp ... amage-done
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? intel core i5-6400 cpu, 2. 70ghz, 8.00GB ram, nvidia GeForce gtx 970, get about 70-100+ fps during raids
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?:
Through one of your raiders, Clammyjones, simple math seemed a respectable guild I would want to join.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7960687494
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
https://gyazo.com/73ca31e46a960c19819710debd59c9e8

Paradigmz
User

Re: Sethcurry guild app

Postby Paradigmz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:48 am

When would you be available for an interview with us in Discord?

Sethcurry
User

Postby Sethcurry » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:03 am

Paradigmz wrote:When would you be available for an interview with us in Discord?

Yes!

Paradigmz
User

Postby Paradigmz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Good for later tonight? 8EST?

Sethcurry
User

Postby Sethcurry » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Paradigmz wrote:Good for later tonight? 8EST?

Yes I will be availiable

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”