Baddies
tenowow
User

Jojote 387 Holy/Discipline Priest.

Postby tenowow » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:36 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 30, Chile
- Number of Testicles: 3
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? No If not, why? Never thought about it, never lend anyone my account, only user.
- How long have you played WoW: 6 years
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): all legion cept Argus (burnt out)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Important ones on BFA: Autumn, core disbanded due to lead and officers quitting, Keep yourself safe, 4 weeks progress on Ghuun with 3% wipes, ppl weren't serious enough, ppl missed raid, and we had a 16h/week raid felt my time so wasted, Actual guild haven't quit yet, but most of the good players quit after 8/8M, I was recuited this week and saw they don't even have main tank nor a decent dps roster, I feel tricked into the guild while they held key information about the core, I definitely want out.
Character Information:
- Name & Class: Jojote / Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory:
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... dan/jojote
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?Computer specs: CPU an i7-7700k OC with i100 Corsair watercooler, a GPU: ROG GTX-1070 8gb, 16gb DDR4 3000mHz Bus, Razer Blackwidow v2 Keyboard, Logitech g502 and a 34’’ ultrawide curved 144Hz LG monitor
Internet 200mbps, Prolly like 80-100fps on raid mode on high demand
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? Ultron I think is trialing with you, he recommended I applied, he can vouch for me, also my logs vouch for me lol.
- Tried to run speedtest but site is bugged right now, tried for like 45 minutes, I usually get 120ms, I never lag, net is ultra stable.

- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using

Heilkraft
User

Re: Jojote 387 Holy/Discipline Priest.

Postby Heilkraft » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:17 pm

Do you only heal groups 1, 3, and 4 in your raids like you've neglected section two of your app?

Copia
User

Postby Copia » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:04 pm

Is that a picture of a pussy with saggy tits?
Just my opinion, not necessarily that of this guild or its officers.

The remedy was my legendary wizard dick.

Heilkraft
User

Postby Heilkraft » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Copia wrote:Is that a picture of a pussy with saggy tits?

tenowow
User

Postby tenowow » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:49 pm

Yo guys, I'm really sorry about the incomplete app, I worked too much that week and also raided so was really tired, then went to visit my inlaws out of town and just arrived home, gonna edit my app right away

tenowow
User

Postby tenowow » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:25 pm

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Jojote / Priest
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... dan/Jojote
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main Holy and Discipline, I do always play both healing specs since Legion, but been forced to main Holy most of the times due to Discis already being mained or ppl rather have the raw HPS. I also play shadow quite proficiently, as I've been needed to off dps, and I find it so much easier than healing it's tempted me to switch to main dps, but gotta say i love healing.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Discipline, as an opener, pre apply tanks with PWS, start dotting, schism + solace, penance smite spam, then maintaining 3-5 atones, ideally both tanks, through mainly PWS and sometimes SM when target has incoming high dmg or below 50%hp, and when not having ramps up soon (20-25 secs) 1 PWR, Ramp with rapture: 8-9 PWS +2 PWR + Evangelism + SF. ramp without: 5-7 PWS + 2 PWR, Evang + SF if available. after ramp schism solace, penance, smite at least 3, penance then normal maintaining rotation.
Priority: 3-5 atones. Schism, solace, penance, smite as filler.
As holy: precast 20 stacks of PoM, and depending on type of dmg you'll have diff priorities. Baselinealways spam PoM unless someone if about to die, spam BH when dmg is on 3 or more people, Heal if low single target, high AOE PoH + Sanctify and weaving some BHs in bewtween acording to % percentage of targets. High single target is FH + Serenity, also weaving some BH for efficiency if required, Holy is very reactionary so you gotta be dynamic with those 4 (very simplified) styles of healing.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Well Gear got BiS on every slote cept 1 trinket, maybe staff (which is 390 so would have to have G'huuns 390+). Stats Discipline: Int>>>Haste >Crit>=Mastery>Versalitily Holy: Int>>>Mastery>Crit>=Haste>Versalitily (Haste depends a lot on fights lenght, it's very effective but inneficient secondary especially with binding heal.)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Mainly Discord( got warcrafts priests, focused will and Automatik Jak's discord), guides on ICY veins/wowhead.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Probably not only in numbers I excel, even in circumstances when I'm left in very low efficient roles/positioning, I love the game and I love challenging content, I don't care to fill any role the raid needs me to do aslong as everybody is on the same tune and willing to kill the boss and progress despite having average numbers, 100% teamplayer.

Dippindots
User

Postby Dippindots » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Hey is there a time we could interview you about joining SM? :)

tenowow
User

Postby tenowow » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:33 pm

Sure my btag is teno#1166 and discord is tenoking#2418

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”