User

Arms Warrior Application.

Postby Pumpz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:21 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 26 Utah
- Number of Testicles: 2
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: Since TBC
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): I achevied CE in EN and Nighthold and am Currently 4/8m in Uldir.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: My legion guild fell apart after Nighthold. My previous BFA guild had the majority of it's raiding core leave due to poor leadership.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Yungpumpz Warrior
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... /Yungpumpz
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Arms, Fury. I play fury when it's better than arms.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Warbreaker, Skullsplitter, MS, Overpower, Slam. don't cap on rage.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Stack Haste and Crit. Switch between them depending on what my sims tell me.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Studying Warcraft logs and my class discord. Also simming my gear with simulation craft.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I'll stay up on my classes theroycrafting and hit the boss really hard. Also with a little luck I should be ahead of the gear curve for most other raiders due to doing an excessive amount of arena.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /yungpumpz
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?: i7-7700K, 32g, 1080 TI - around 60fps.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?: Because I'm looking for a home to improve/compete.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7765803448
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).:

Paradigmz
User

Re: Arms Warrior Application.

Postby Paradigmz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:03 pm

App looks good, would you be available for short interview today?

Pumpz
User

Postby Pumpz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:03 am

Sorry I didn't catch your reply until now.

I'll be available tomorrow if that's ok?

Paradigmz
User

Postby Paradigmz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:18 am

Yea of course, what time is good for you?

Pumpz
User

Postby Pumpz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:08 pm

I should be available for most of the day.

here is my btag: Pumpinz#1984

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”