- Age & Location:
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Don't use one because I don't feel the need to
- How long have you played WoW:
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
EN/NH CE, bunch of heroic stuff before that with friends. exp in NH.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Alive- Thrall. Bad leadership and mismatch of goals/objectives.
- Name & Class:
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... all/Tickix
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
Main spec disc, offspec holy and shadow, I play both comfortably.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
Throw atonements with radiance, pw:s, or shadowmend. Do dps to heal. Use Schism/radiance/barrier/PS/rapture when appropriate.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
Healers don't have defined stat breakpoints or sims. I do some form of ilvl/Int >>>Haste >> Mastery > Crit > Verse, trying to keep stats fairly balanced.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I understand my class well enough to compete with anybody.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
i5-6420P. 16Gb memory, AMD RX 480
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
Crusia, my friend, told me to app. Crusia, Pumpins and I are a package deal.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).