- Age & Location: 26 Arizona
- Number of Testicles: Dous
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Of course who doesn't
- How long have you played WoW: Since Cata
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Currently 4/8M.. with multiple Cutting Edge's such as Lei Shen, Ra Den, Garrosh, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, and Argus
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Orc Lives Matter - the guild basically dissolved due to multiple people not enjoying the game currently.
- Name & Class: Pros Monk WW
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ganis/Pros
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? WW is main spec, I don't really play any other specs, but MW sometimes if I have to.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Hm, a normal opener with BL would be: Xuen > First of the white tiger > Tiger palm > Touch of Death > SeF > RSK > Tiger Palm > Firsts of Fury > Whirling dragon punch. Outside of openers it would be use your abilities on cooldown and don't use two spells back to back.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Want 1 laser matrix, then idealy two open palm strikes since they recently buffed its dmg. For stats I want Agi > Vers > Mas = Crit. Since our two big cd's (ToD and Karma) dont scale from weapon dmg and dont crit Vers is a good way to increase their dmg.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Monk Class Discord (Peak of serenity) Warcraft logs to see where people pop their damage cooldowns, and watching twitch streamers who play my same spec.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Because I've been playing this game for a long time, I know what it takes to down a boss.
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: https://i.gyazo.com/7ccb00894c19619b12e ... 22624c.jpg
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/pros
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I get around 45-60 fps in raid. GTX 1080 16g of ram, i7-7820x
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I I dont know anyone in simple math, I found you guys from wowprog, said you were looking for a ww monk
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://gyazo.com/cf2d8795762534c6ff944544905d859a
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).https://i.gyazo.com/29c76064821e6ba2634 ... a647c1.png