Baddies
May
User

Wilds - Feral/Boomkin

Postby May » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:26 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 24, BC Canada
- Number of Testicles: 0
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Gotta get that sick pet ya know
- How long have you played WoW: Started beginning of Cata
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): Raided on ED with Shattered oath from Dragon soul all the way till Garrosh, then I joined Simple math and raided with Simple math up until Blackhand, then quit up until now. (I played a little in argus, but casually)
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Burnt out raiding 4 days a week in SM + working 40hr week at new job. Ive now learnt to adult better and can now manage it better.
Leaving Nightstalkers because their raid environment isnt the type of guild i thrive in and im looking for something similar to my prior two guilds. (Simple math, and Shattered Oath)

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Wilds, Feral/boomkin
- Link to battle.net Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/emer ... s/advanced
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? Main spec I would consider is feral, its what I enjoy playing the most and am best at, but I also enjoy boomkin and Im perfectly comfortable raiding with it as well. Most of my raid logs are all on feral because our guild hasnt really progressed to the point of boomkin being better (Zek). I play it in M+ keys when im not tanking and ocasionally in raid too when im feeling something different. Im perfectly comfortable swapping full time to boomkin until feral has been buffed up to an acceptable mythic raiding level. I also play Guardian exclusivly in M+ and im pretty good at it, but i dont think id consider it a raid offspec.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Im not going to explain feral as i doubt ill be raiding as that and just do boomkin instead.
Opener is prepot 3 sec before pull, stand as far back from the boss as you can and use 1-2 wraths depending on how far away you are, then pop your incarn and get your dots up then just spam wrath/lunar and go into your normal rotation. Which is slightly different now that I have streaking stars. Just make sure dots never drop and you never get more than 2 empowerment's so they dont get overwritten. Also make sure to hoard energy in case of movement so youve got max amount of insta-casts so you lose as little dps as possible.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Feral and Boomkin both use haste/crit (thankfully!)
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? Im in druid discord and I follow a couple forums for Feral, and for boomkin I have someone i talk to about it as well as the same discord.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? Im able to play 2 specs very well with guardian available in the most dire of circumstances, as well as ive been in this guild before and id like to think ive proven that im not garbage at the game.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid: Image
- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ream/wilds
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? ive got a 3000$ computer we good
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? i got a long history with this guild my dude
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. https://gyazo.com/28731f34c5b44064022cb20f46d25a99
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
As is tradition, I spent an usually long time making this. Except this time I didnt make it in photoshop I made it in MS paint, like a scrub.

grouch
Admin

Re: Wilds - Feral/Boomkin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:32 pm

is the potty language displayed in your screenshot an accurate representation of your normal vocabulary?
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

May
User

Postby May » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Ya u cunt

grouch
Admin

Postby grouch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:26 pm

May wrote:Ya u cunt

correct answer.

also, for reference - viewtopic.php?f=19&t=14762
you would not feel sadness
if you never tasted joy

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:44 pm

Already talked to you about the app, sent you a link for discord.

Would you be available for a short interview around 7pm EST tomorrow?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”