Baddies
Lunchmenu
User

LunchMenu Mage

Postby Lunchmenu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:34 pm

Player information:
- Age & Location: 22, North Carolina
- Number of Testicles:
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why?
Yes
- How long have you played WoW:
Start of Antorus.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed):
I got to 6/11 M in Antorus but I quit because I did not like my guild. Also I'm 2/8 so far in Uldir.
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving:
Nightstalkers. I left this guild because it had sense of community and the other people in the guild were not putting anywhere the near effort that I was into the game.

Character Information:
- Name & Class:
LunchMenu & Mage
- Link to battle.net Armory:
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/c ... /Lunchmenu
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec?
My main spec is frost mage. My off-spec is arcane mage and I play it fairly often. I'm willing to play arcane on any fight that it's better on. I'm also learning fire for some fights as well.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities:
I cast frost bolt and when I get a proc I dump the proc. You save your flurry procs as soon as you get 3 icicles for your glacial spike. If you're not saving your flurry always shatter your frostbolt/ice lance with the flurry. Cast blizzard at 3 targets+
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints):
For my frost mage I just try to get enough crit to where I can shatter on my procs and enough haste to where I can actually cast before the day ends. I also sim stat weights and anything when I get a new piece of gear. The only breakpoint is 33.3% crit and there's no way to get that. For Arcane mage the point where haste starts to lose value at is 7% but up to that it's a fairly high stat weight so you get 7% haste then you want pretty much as much as any other stat that you can get so you just go for the highest Ilvl because int is the highest.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character?
I do most of research and testing by talking to my friends and researching on warcraftlogs.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec?
I'm dedicated to learning all there is about mage and improving myself at all points.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
- Logs from warcraftlogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /lunchmenu
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid?
Cpu is AMD Ryzen 5 1400 8 GB of RAM. GPU is Radeon rx 580. I get fine frames in raids but there is times where my fps shits the bed in this raid because it's optimized like shit.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math?
I'm applying to raid with friends and to have a environment where everyone is actually trying in raid. I don't personally know anyone in the guild but I'm applying with may who raided with this guild for a long time.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/7663461901
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS)

Clammy
User

Re: LunchMenu Mage

Postby Clammy » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:35 pm

heard some good news about u from sinistar ;)

Lunchmenu
User

Postby Lunchmenu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Sinistar is my son. He always says nothing but good things about me.

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Already talked to May about the app, sent you a link for discord.

Would you be available for a short interview around 7pm EST tomorrow?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Lunchmenu
User

Postby Lunchmenu » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Sure. I can do it whenever. Now if you want too.

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”