Thyopath
User

Biopath - Mage

Postby Thyopath » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:32 am

Player information:
- Age & Location: 18, NY
- Number of Testicles: I love count at 7
- Do you use a blizzard authenticator? If not, why? Yes
- How long have you played WoW: I've been playing the game since BC just didn't really start to raid a lot till WoD.
- Endgame experience (What bosses have you killed): 10/10 M NH, 3/3 M ToV, 8/9 M ToS, 9/11 M Antorus
- Prior guild(s) & your reasons for leaving: Nascent - Due to wanting to take a break from the game and when I came back recently I have been looking for a guild to raid with at a high level.

Character Information:
- Name & Class: Biopath, Mage
- Link to battle.net Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/Biopath
- Main-spec, off-spec, and how often do you play your off-spec? MS - Frost OS - Fire, I used to play fire a lot more in legion just atm it doesn't feel all that great so I still know how to play it rather well since it didn't really change at all going into this expansion.
- Explain your normal rotation and spell/ability priorities: Prepot then pre cast frostbolt, Pop CDs (Icy Veins, Trinkets), spam frost bolts, cast ice lance procs when you get them, hold brain freeze procs till 5 icicles, Then launch GS with the brain freeze proc to shatter it making the crit chance higher on it.
- Explain your choice of gear for main & offspecs (include stat priorities and breakpoints): Atm Dagger in the back and thunderous blast pieces for azurite are out of the water, but other than that I've been looking toward Ilvl then sockets, then stats for the time being. Currently looking for more Crit and Vers.
- Where do you do most of your research & testing to improve your character? I get a lot of my research through the mage discord and my community of mages that I talk to and theorycraft a bunch. I also look at Warcraft logs a bunch to try and see if I'm doing something wrong or right and where I can improve at all.
- Why should we accept you over anyone else of your class/spec? I personally think that my drive to beat others is in any game can be a little scary, I personally always try to be the best or top in some way or another and even when I reach there I continue to even try and beat myself to see how high I can push the limits of myself.

Other Information:
- A Screenshot of your character's UI in a raid:
WoWScrnShot_081518_015939.jpg

- Logs from warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26244551?zone=17&mode=detailed
- What kind of computer do you use? CPU/Memory/Video Card? Typical FPS during mythic raid? I use a personal build PC, I have a 1080 Graphics card, intel i7 7700, and I have 16GB of Memory, with 2TB storage, and I get around 60-70FPS in raid.
- Why Simple Math? How did you find us? Is there anyone you know in Simple Math? I took some time to look at you guys and you seem very established and very driven to push your rank higher and higher like I would personally love to do, I was contacted though Bnet by Waves, and I know Pia already from the raid team having raided with her shortly before I took my break.
- Run a speed test and ping test targeting New York. Link the results below. http://www.speedtest.net/result/7593062653.png
- Finally, we ask that you draw a picture using MS Paint (Windows) or Paintbrush (macOS).
Goodneough.png

Paradigmz
User

Re: Biopath - Mage

Postby Paradigmz » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:43 am

T E A M 6 B O Y S

Mooby
User

Postby Mooby » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:00 pm

Are you available to do a short interview in Discord later today or tomorrow?
After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink.

Thyopath
User

Postby Thyopath » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Should be able to a little later tonight need to finish up some work for College then ill be on

Return to “Guild Application - Accepted”